The FDA Determined Studies Linking Testosterone to Heart Attacks Were Flawed.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
fdalogodhhs.jpg

This great article was written by Lee Myers in response to a letter that the FDA sent to a petition group that requested the FDA to regulate testosterone replacement products more strictly. The FDA denied the request and gave them details on why the studies the petition group cited were flawed or poorly designed.

"When I read this letter, my jaw dropped, because in it the FDA rebutted the anti-TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy) studies better than any other corporate or private source that I have read. The charges against testosterone therapy were very serious, claiming that the that TRT increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. For a year or two, I was on pins and needles wondering if the FDA would create restriction or limit access to testosterone. To my great delight, the FDA actually did the opposite and left detractor licking their wounds. For once, I feel that the FDA is powerfully watching for us little guys - the ones whose lives have been so transformed by the "Power of T." (Not everyone has a great experience with TRT, but for many of us, it was a miraculous and life-changing experience.)

The FDA's response was so compelling, in my opinion at least, that I would urge anyone that is either on or considering going on testosterone therapy to read it. It is definitely not light reading but is definitely worth the effort."

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_FDA.aspx

This satisfies us at ExcelMale.com since we took a strong stance against the studies mentioned in this FDA analysis right after they were published:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...tion-to-Retract-Misleading-Testosterone-Study

The FDA letter is attached to this post.

Attachments

• Testosterone_FDA response to Public Citizen petition_FDA Denial of Petition_July 16_2014.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com