TRT & Night Sweats

Buy Lab Tests Online

Benguran

Started TRT about 6 months ago. 5% testo creme / day. Have experienced night sweats lately and wonder if this is common when on TRT?
Thnks, Eric

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Night sweats are generally not a side effect of TRT if in the normal dosage and serum range.

That said, we are all different and it may be effecting you in this manner but after 6 months it's unlikely.

Has anything else changed since you starte? Any new meds even OCT?

bruin

It is my understanding that night sweats as well as physical sensitivity to colder temps are or can be indicators of a hormonal imbalance; Low T ?

I had both issues, and they have abated since my HRT regimen. I feel normal. (whatever normal is <G>)

Duane

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree with Bruin. I bet Bunguran's T levels are actually lower than his baseline. Increasing his T dose will improve night sweats.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The problem is his night sweats started 6 months into his protocol not before he started when he probably had the lowest serum levels and not when he started.

My guess is that there are other contributing factors causing this rather than TRT.

Many things can cause night sweats from minor things like a bedroom being to hot to serious pathologies.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Well, let me stand a bit corrected; yes, as noted by Nelson and bruin, hormonal imbalances can send false signals to the Hypothalamus to heat up the body when sleeping when there is no reason to do so like being cold.

As noted by Dr. Nathan Nguyen @ Balance-MD Clinic in Sugarland TX:

Male night sweats are not caused by outer heat, but they are instead related to a malfunction of the hypothalamus, the center in the brain that controls temperature. This area can receive false signals caused by a hormonal imbalance to trigger the body to overheat and sweat excessively to regulate temperature.

Low testosterone levels in men are the most common cause of this condition that causes false signals to be sent to the hypothalamus area of the brain. High levels of cortisol and a poor fitness and diet plan can also cause night sweats in men.

Benguran, it is probably prudent for you to contact your Physician let them know of your night sweats and get a full blown blood work done including full hormonal panels.

Clearly, something is most likely off my friend.

Benguran,

Please discuss this situation with your doctor. Night sweats can be an indication of something minor to something major. Not to freak you out or to suggest that your situation is the same as mine, but my experience with night sweats meant my immune system was failing and that I was at the onset of AIDS.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me