Posting most current labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

codus2112

Got back my most current labs. Appreciate any input. Here are a few of my thoughts..

This is on 120mg/week split into 3 doses (M,W,F) and 500iu of HCG/wk. I tried and tried to get in on a Monday for a trough reading but it never worked out. These were drawn on Wed before my usual injection of 40mg.

1. RBC/Hemoglobin - I gave blood (double red) in May and have another appt July 15th, this is higher than i had hoped.

2. A little surprised at a Total T of 651 on 120 mg a week. Thats not far off from what 4 pumps of androgel a day kept me at.

3. Estradiol higher than i was hoping. I do have Anastrozole but have never used it, wanted to get labs done first. Roche ECLIA methodology? is this the correct one?

4. Serum Estrone? No idea how this relates.

5. Good to see free test near upper range so i guess thats probably the more important number.

6. She didnt check SHBG but it is always in the 22-29 range.

7. This was my first run with hcg and while i have seen some improvement she agreed to up the dose to 750iu/wk.

Comments welcome. Cheers

Labs1.jpgLabs2.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It is the wrong estrogen test. The correct one is the extra sensitive lc/ms/ms. I am surprised your estrone was measured. I've never seen anyone present blood work with an estrone value. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't last very long in the body, and is therefore mostly inconsequential in regards to hormonal management, which is why it's rarely ever tested. I am definitely curious to see what your Monday morning trough reading looks like. Also, it is a shame that your hematocrit has not come down to an acceptable range despite your donations. How have you been feeling on this protocol?

codus2112

Used Discounted Labs and got my own sensitive E2 test done, results came yesterday at 26.3 which is almost a full 20 points less than my ECLIA results. And Ive been feeling good on this protocol. Dr prescribed me 1mg/wk of an AI (split doses) based on the first test so I'm glad I waited. Its obvious a lot of guys take their Dr word for gospel and then feel like hell.

CoastWatcher

Used Discounted Labs and got my own sensitive E2 test done, results came yesterday at 26.3 which is almost a full 20 points less than my ECLIA results. And Ive been feeling good on this protocol. Dr prescribed me 1mg/wk of an AI (split doses) based on the first test so I'm glad I waited. Its obvious a lot of guys take their Dr word for gospel and then feel like hell.
I'm glad you tested to get the sensitive results...hormone hell isn't a destination anyone wants to visit. Did you discuss estradiol testing with your doctor? If so, how did he react?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me