What are the current peptide/RC companies that have legit products?

Thread starter #1
I’ve heard RUI, Maxim, Bluesky, ProvenPeptides, etc. However, before I trust “research chems” to manage my hormone levels, what companies can you guys vouch for? The prices seem to vary so much from site to site. I want to order arimidex, clomid, and nolvadex.

Thanks in advance, gentlemen. Cheers.

Thread starter #3
I don't think that any of those are dangerous per se but asking about those places and then asking what's "legit" is problematic.
I see what you mean there lol. I mean “legit” as in properly dosed as advertised and being the correct chemical compound.

used RUI for a couple years. CIA on sale and the product i bought:
bottles NOT sealed
NO lot numbers
CLEARLY TAMPERED WITH.
I guess when they promote it they dilute it. NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

I'm surprised you haven't gotten any response to this question, I dont seem to get much help on here when I post either. Surely someone can give testimony on who seems to have working products they've tried?

I have the same question, I use blue sky which was good at first but now is totally bunk. I've tried several batches and I dont get any benefits or sides at all anymore. I dont trust the company anymore, either have to find another research site or find a legit compounding pharmacy, unfortunately the ones I've called only work with clinics who bill everything to the patient and wont bill you separate. And the price they charge is crazy, $299 a bottle for one place!

So I've called tons of legit pharmacies today and they either stopped dealing with peptides due to the FDA hassling them or dont compound them at all, or one charges a rediculous $299 a bottle.

I found one on reddit, the xpeptide one that i might try. After that i think i'm giving up! It's a shame cause when it was working it really worked great.