Timeline for New Blood Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

rocco818

Greetings Gents, I'm new here so apologies if this has been answered or is in the wrong place.

I was prescribed Testo Gel and started to use it immediately - noticed its effects pretty quickly, I like it.. anyhow, problem is, I did not get the proper paper work to the lab (onside lab at the Dr.) and now I need to go back and re-test so he can submit to insurance that I need the gel.

Question: How long should I wait before going in to get the blood test done, so as to show a true reading of my Test levels not affected by the cream? Its day 3 now that I didn't take it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rocco818

Well, I had been shooting Cyp for over a year (prescribed) and when I got off, I obviously was shut down. So after my last Cyp injection I waited like 1.5 months, and I went to a new Doc and started the Gel.

So I am thinking I am still shut down from the cyp (which is why my test was so low, requiring the Gel) however, after putting on the gel I don't want to go in and give a false "normal" range where my Insurance will shut me down.

I realize waiting a full week would be the best idea (its faster acting than Cyp so longest I've read to wait was 1 week) But after 3 days I am already feeling my levels drop (less libido, less energy, foggier mind, lazier in general) so I want to get back on ASAP, I was just starting to feel better!

I'd hate to go in and have enough in my system to test something like a 300-400 (Low for me, but "average" enough for some Insurances to say you don't need treatment)

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching