This Doesn't Make Any Sense...

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Below is my most recent labwork at 160mg of test cyp per week & no hcg & 0.125mg anastrozle twice per week.

1546715851224.png

Now when I first started on TRT my labs looked like this on 140mg of test cyp & 800 units of hcg per week. (See Below).

Total Test - 467

Free Test - 19.8

E2 Sensitive - 17.3

So 160mg to high & 140mg to low, so 150mg should be at a perfect spot correct?

Where I'm confused is on bloodwork 180mg of test cyp & 1000 units of hcg, basically has my testosterone levels at the same they were on as my current 160mg dosage. (See Below)

Below is my bloodwork on the 180mg dosage.

Total T - 1333
Free T - 40.2

E2 Sensitive - 49.2

Any thoughts on all of this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Were both of your labs done on injection day before you injected. Were the test done by the same labs. Could be a mixed up, Labs and people do make mistakes.

WhatSayYou89

Were both of your labs done on injection day before you injected. Were the test done by the same labs. Could be a mixed up, Labs and people do make mistakes.

Same lab, time of the week, everything. Only change between them were the dosages.

Probably gonna drop my dosage down to 150mg from 160mg.

I would say that should put me where I need to be but I said the same thing about my current dosage based on my 140mg & 160mg dosages.

fifty

Weren't you the one that had the prior messed up test where you were something like shbg 115, total T 100, and free T 40?

Maybe go to a different lab location if possible? All seems odd to me.

WhatSayYou89

Weren't you the one that had the prior messed up test where you were something like shbg 115, total T 100, and free T 40?

Maybe go to a different lab location if possible? All seems odd to me.

Yup that was me. It all gets sent to same lab Corp though so they will do the tests results in the same place regardless of which lab Corp I get it drawn at.

I’m confident they are doing the blood drawing properly. I did phlebotomy for a few years.

It very well could be the lab Corp testing facility in my area sucks idk.

Last edited:
Cuts total T by 2/3 as well. So much of a huge swing from so little difference in dosages is pretty crazy to me.
20mg is a large difference. In the totality of 140/160/180 it might seem small to you but it is a large change. When you're creeping up on doses its better to go in ~5mg increments than to take larger swings at it. Will prevent you from having threads like this wondering how your numbers are so disparate from one-time to the next.

Not that I know everything but when I adjust Cyp doses its in 2-4mg blocks.

WhatSayYou89

20mg is a large difference. In the totality of 140/160/180 it might seem small to you but it is a large change. When you're creeping up on doses its better to go in ~5mg increments than to take larger swings at it. Will prevent you from having threads like this wondering how your numbers are so disparate from one-time to the next.

Not that I know everything but when I adjust Cyp doses its in 2-4mg blocks.

2-4mg yikes that’s like a fingernail thickness difference in how much the gauge is at.

Crazy how much of a swing that can make.

Gonna start at 150mg a week now seeing how where the 140/160 put me at.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
My .02 is that you might be to cut the test down to 120mg, cut the HCG down to 250 or 300iu x 2 per week ... This could/might allow better balance, NOT needing any AI, which IMO could balance out E2, which could/should help a bit with the libido. Anytime I ever had any AI in my regiment it seemed to impact libido. Your E2 is taking some big swings from 49 to 17 ... Maybe find away for the body to achieve a natural balance and it might settle in at/around 30-35(?). Again, just my .02...

WhatSayYou89

My .02 is that you might be to cut the test down to 120mg, cut the HCG down to 250 or 300iu x 2 per week ... This could/might allow better balance, NOT needing any AI, which IMO could balance out E2, which could/should help a bit with the libido. Anytime I ever had any AI in my regiment it seemed to impact libido. Your E2 is taking some big swings from 49 to 17 ... Maybe find away for the body to achieve a natural balance and it might settle in at/around 30-35(?). Again, just my .02...

My total testosterone was under 500 when taking 140mg though so cutting it down to even lower would be worse, atleast should be.

I’m gonna try what Vince had said with just doing small increment changes till I find a perfect balance.

Gonna move to 150mg down from 160mg.

Appreciate the suggestion though.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Just for the sake of conversation ...
At 180mg/wk your total serum is 1333 ng/dl ... Seems about right
At 160mg/wk your total serum is 1305 ng/dl ... Seems about right
At 140mg/wk your total serum is 467 ng/dl (???) FLAG ... See below...

If 180mg is the standard, then reducing the treatment 20mg down to 160mg resulted in a 2.1% reduction in total serum level. However, reduce it just another 20mg, down to 140mg/wk and the the result is a 64.97 reduction in total serum level. If you had said the amount of medication was 80mg +/- it would make more sense, based on the effectiveness the medication has demonstrated at 180mg and 160mg.

Don't rule out lab errors or other anomalies. 180mg would personally put me at/around 1,000. Based on my SHBG & free test, the 120mg works good (plus HCG) for me, putting me "usually" around 650 to 750ng/dl (based on 2x frequency, labs prior to injection)... So in my case it's a drop from 180 to 120 (33%) and it results in about a 30% or 35% reduction in serum levels, give or take.

Anything and everything can be possible. However, I'd put a protein shake on the matter that your serum results will be much higher next time if you run labs again at a 140mg/wk + the HCG, draw labs exactly as you did at the other intervals of labs and treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me