Subcutaneous Injection ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MAD King

Hello,

lately, I read more and more about this, but I could not find any good how to and what size of syringe to use.

Anyone any help?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello,

lately, I read more and more about this, but I could not find any good how to and what size of syringe to use.

Anyone any help?

Many of us use the 1/2" 29g Insulin syringe. There's no good how-to to do SQ, or IM, per se, it depends on your fat pads and length of needle, that's not to say there aren't instruction videos on how to inject, the one linked by fireproof for Dr Crisler is a good one.

Vince

Super Moderator
The best method that I can find, is Nelson's protocol of injecting in the shoulders. I use easy touch 27g 1/2".

MAD King

Thank you guys.

Dr. Crisler says in his video syringes with a 25 ga needle. Wouldn't a 29 be too thin which prevents the oil from flowing?
I like the thinner the better.
He is also very lean. I doubt he is injecting into body fat because there is almost none.
I have a little bit belly fat. Does it really get absorbed from the fat?

I also read that over time you can red rid of Anastrozole. I would like to have this gone too.

Right now I am using, according to Nelson back in the days, Testo E3D, HCG E3D and Anastrozole 1 mg Mo and Th.

CoastWatcher

Thank you guys.

Dr. Crisler says in his video syringes with a 25 ga needle. Wouldn't a 29 be too thin which prevents the oil from flowing?
I like the thinner the better.
He is also very lean. I doubt he is injecting into body fat because there is almost none.
I have a little bit belly fat. Does it really get absorbed from the fat?

I also read that over time you can red rid of Anastrozole. I would like to have this gone too.

Right now I am using, according to Nelson back in the days, Testo E3D, HCG E3D and Anastrozole 1 mg Mo and Th.

That is a significant dose of Anastrozole. What was your estradiol as measured on the sensitive test? Many of us here at Excelmale do not need an AI, or use a very small dose. I avoided it by adjusting doseage and injection schedule. What was your most recent labwork looking like?

Jimstigator

I have read Dr. Crisler has since changed his method a bit, and is onboard with the smaller syringes. And as of the last time I saw him talk about it, he likes going into the "fat pad above the glutes". I still use his old method, but with a 29g, into the abdomen.

MAD King

That is a significant dose of Anastrozole. What was your estradiol as measured on the sensitive test? Many of us here at Excelmale do not need an AI, or use a very small dose. I avoided it by adjusting doseage and injection schedule. What was your most recent labwork looking like?

Sorry, just saw my mistake I made. 1/2 mg Anastrozole on Mondays and Thursday. Not 1 mg.

MAD King

I have read Dr. Crisler has since changed his method a bit, and is onboard with the smaller syringes. And as of the last time I saw him talk about it, he likes going into the "fat pad above the glutes". I still use his old method, but with a 29g, into the abdomen.

29 is even better than 27. I use 23 ga right now into the glutes and I would like to give my butt a break.

MAD King

Yes, it was a harpoon.

First shot with a 27 ga needle today. Tried into the belly. Burned like fire. Had to take it out and injected into the shoulder. I know, I am a wimp. :(
Nevertheless, I liked that injecting into the shoulder.
Are there other spots where I can inject?

Attachments

• IMAG0346.jpg
    IMAG0346.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 296

ERO

Anywhere you can easily reach and that does not cause undo swelling or pain afterwards is fair game. Some places are an obvious no-go, like, say injecting right into your bicep or something, but in general anywhere works.

MAD King

SO, the glutes are still fine even with a smaller needle? Delts, I did not feel anything when I injected into that area. That was nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

ERO

Yea, anywhere is fine as long as you don't get undo swelling or pain afterwards, and when you have an area where you don't even feel it at all, that is a bonus :)

Fireproof

SO, the glutes are still fine even with a smaller needle? Delts, I did not feel anything when I injected into that area. That was nice.

I used to think that if you went into Glutes, you need a longer needle. But after reading on this site for a while, there are men and doctors who inject Test subcutaneously. So my assumption that Test has to be intra-muscular has been proven false. Both appear to work just fine.

So really - pick your needle size of choice and go for the site where it's easiest, most comfortable, etc.

I'm fairly lean except on my abs, so when I go to glutes or delts - it's in the muscle. If I were to go to glutes with a 1/2" needle, it'd probably be very shallow IM.

But rotating between glutes and delts gives me 4 sites, they are all easy to reach and see, all are painless with a 27g, and a 1/2" needle goes into the muscle - so that's my preference.

Have fun! ��

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching