New to trt, excited....

Buy Lab Tests Online

fathermcfeeley

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I am a 40 year old who has always been a bigger fella. I am overweight for my height but my numbers are always great. I have great BP, a resting heart rate from 59 to 62, and my baseline test results showed decent numbers throughout.

I found this mecca of knowledge while looking in to possibly needing TRT. I needed a Test jump start when I was a teenager, (5'2" going in to my senior year) and I thought it would not surprise me to find I may need it again to feel better. Lately I have found myself moderately depressed, I have gained weight for no real reason, and there have been issues in the bedroom and it was not for a lack of my wants. I work as a journeyman Lineman keeping the lights on and servers running so I am far from inactive.

I will post my numbers in the appropriate location, but I just wanted to say hi.

Overall I am looking to improve my test numbers, while increasing lean muscle and losing fat. I really think that this is going to help me feel better. right now I just feel kind of blah

thanks for reading, ill keep everyone updated on progress.

peace

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale