SHBG 110.1
DHEA 166
Estradiol Sensitive 19.6
IGF-1 105
Albumin 5.0

Any input welcome, thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Need some context, do you have any symptoms?

Your IGF-1 is low and peptides can help to increase it to healthy levels. SHBG is binding up too much of your Free T, SHBG (produced in liver) is next to impossible to manipulate expect for excess androgens ~ TRT.

Total T isn't bioavailable and is bound to SHBG, Free T is unbound and needs to be high normal, 18-25 pg/mL and TRT is the only way you can achieve this goal.

FGCAGT

Need some context, do you have any symptoms?

Your IGF-1 is low and peptides can help to increase it to healthy levels. SHBG is binding up too much of your Free T, SHBG is next to impossible to manipulate expect for excess androgens ~ TRT.

Total T isn't bioavailable and is bound to SHBG, Free T needs to be high normal, 18-25 pg/mL and TRT is the only way you can achieve this goal.

Yes, low libido, low energy, no motivation, etc. pretty much all of the signs, thats why i decided to get tested

Thank you!

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Take care of your thyroid first, then think of try. Why is the reverse T3 High. When posting labs, we always post them with ranges.

FGCAGT

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 49

Dansk

Looks like you have some sort of Autoimmunity issue going on (High TPO, and RT3) as Vince said maybe start with that before TRT. insulin is high also.
There are others here who can help with more details on that.

Those are unusual around here Thyroid numbers...low TSH, which is OK but then FT4 and FT3 are over the lab ranges...you don't usually see that.

FGCAGT

Those are unusual around here Thyroid numbers...low TSH, which is OK but then FT4 and FT3 are over the lab ranges...you don't usually see that.

I thought it was odd also. Labs almost show both over active, under active and normal thyroid function.

The SHBG being 110 can't be good for Free T either.

The SHBG is killing your Free T for sure. Problem you will have if you do go down the TRT road is that you won't be able to be diagnosed because your TT is >250. You can find and I can think of one that might treat you based on your Free T though.

FGCAGT

The SHBG is killing your Free T for sure. Problem you will have if you do go down the TRT road is that you won't be able to be diagnosed because your TT is >250. You can find and I can think of one that might treat you based on your Free T though.

I am working with Dr. Saya at Defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching