How is it possible? 50, 60-80mg a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I was listening to Dr. Mark Gordon's podcast and he was saying majority of his patients are on 60 to 80mgs a week. Then I read Dr. Nguyen's patients are around the same. I don't know about Dr. Crisler

I know 4 people that are on TRT personally, through clinics. Their doses vary from 120 to 250.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Its all so, individualistic, there's a certain segment that feels at home on this forum, there's some that like what happens over at TNation, and then there's some that fit a profile at PeakTestosterone. That being the place I would see people on low doses of T.
More importantly talking what dose your on is (or should be) entirely dependent on your testing and health. It just may be that stating a dosage is just secondary to those two Drs wanting their patients in the, 6-700 range of total T.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was listening to Dr. Mark Gordon's podcast and he was saying majority of his patients are on 60 to 80mgs a week. Then I read Dr. Nguyen's patients are around the same. I don't know about Dr. Crisler

I know 4 people that are on TRT personally, through clinics. Their doses vary from 120 to 250.

For me I believe that dose would be too low, but with HCG some can go with a lower dose of T. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?5448-Primary-Hypogonadism

eli

Let's say I'm taking 120 mgs a week and my TT is 800 E2 is 40

Wouldn't I get more T if my I lower my dose to cause E2 to go down ?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gordon also runs large Zinc dosages in his men as well...he has his own protocols and they seem to work.

I think he's one of the smartest minds in AA medicine.

eli

Thanks, I learned something new.

So do you have more free testosterone with less E2?

Yes. But then eveyone has their own E2 sweet spot.

Gordon also runs large Zinc dosages in his men as well...he has his own protocols and they seem to work.

I think he's one of the smartest minds in AA medicine.

I'm a student and can't afford to be his patient. Very expensive, otherwise I'd do it in a heartbeat

ERO

Let's say I'm taking 120 mgs a week and my TT is 800 E2 is 40

Wouldn't I get more T if my I lower my dose to cause E2 to go down ?

No, the T to E2 ratio would change, but you would still have 800 Total T if you still took your 120mg a week dose.

lcvl

I'm on 100mg a week (2x50mg) and my total T is stable above the upper range limit. I guess some people need less T to get the desired effect.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm on 100mg a week (2x50mg) and my total T is stable above the upper range limit. I guess some people need less T to get the desired effect.

Do you use hcg? Can you post a testosterone panel. Without hcg that is a very low amount of testosterone to inject.

lcvl

Just Test. No HCG, no AI.
I've posted my recent panels on the forum a few weeks ago. Cant' link them from here right now.

eli

Do you use hcg? Can you post a testosterone panel. Without hcg that is a very low amount of testosterone to inject.

everyone's different Vince. I saw a guy on a bodybuilding board who got 800s with only 70mgs. God knows if they lie or not, but I don't know what would benefit them if they do.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the input. What about E2 going down ? wouldn't cutting an E2 of 40 to 20 result in higher FREE T and TT on the same dose?

In my case, I reduced a sensitive E2 reading of 55 to 31 simply by splitting the same amount of testosterone into three injections per week. My total testosterone did not move, it stayed at 1003, and my free testosterone stayed the same as well, between 24 and 26.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me