Hashimoto’s question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hello everyone,

Recently I just received a blood back for my Thyroid Antibodies (TPO) and discovered I was at 190’s (range is 0-30). My question is, does Hashimotos (or thyroid disease) have any correlation with an over active bladder? Let’s assume all test to evaluate OAB has been successful and proven to have no anatomical issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It is, therefore, not surprising to see gastrointestinal and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in patients with thyroid dysfunction. ... Bladder involvement may be the presenting symptom or may appear a few months after the onset of the thyroid disease and is responsive to proper medical therapy.
Bladder involvement in thyroid dysfunction - ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles

Checkdis

It kind of all makes sense now... I have in the past and sometimes feel cold. Horrible panic attacks out of no where even not under stressful situations. Swelling and dry of the eyes when I wake up (which is what made me focus on Hashimoto). My mother has had rheumatoid arthritis since she was 13-14 and I believe somewhere I have read that my risk is higher for Hashimoto’s. Just I have always been healthy until I started abusing steroids in the past then wanted to come off in April 2017 for good and turn over a new stone.

But if the bladder has always been my main concern, I just looked past the other symptoms because I didn’t think Hasimotos could be a possible impact renal or bladder functions. In my case frequent urination.

Is there any doctors which could explain this?

In the past my T3 T4 and TSH have always been normal. Although my RT3 at one point was 32 but now it is at 19. This is the first time checking thyroid antibodies.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching