Advice needed. TRT started

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi all,

I am hoping for a little advice. I am from the UK. Male 45.
I had my bloods done before Christmas and testosterone was low with typical symptoms.
I’ve been on TRT now for 10 weeks and I am feeling amazing if I can be honest.
I have started TRT treatment privately and I take Test Cyp 0.25ml and HCG 0.15ml. All subcutaneously twice a week (Tuesday and Saturday).
I have been weight training for absolutely years, and yes, I have done a lot of AAS in the past - cutting and bulking cycles. I’ve not been doing anything of this for 15 years. I still train but just struggled for years.

Since starting my TRT, I did increase my Test Cyp dosage to 0.50 ml twice a week.

I also decided to take proviron (12mg tablet per day) as I have used this in the past, and it just helped me to keep estrogen levels under control and reduce any symptoms related to testosterone. With all the steroids I have taken, I have rarely had any major related side effects which I am most grateful for, as my PCTs at the start were not the best.

I’ve just done my first blood test and as expected my testosterone level are higher than expected, as the company told me so, and they want me to drop testosterone dosages down, but I would like to continue as I am.

They do not know that I have been taking more.

Test = 57 nmo/L (normal ranges are 12-30).

Free testosterone = 1.8 nmol/l (normal ranges should be 0.226- 0.65)

My questions is:

Is it ok to continue at these dosages and keep testosterone levels as they are for a considerable time. I have seen many other people taking similar dosages and much higher and having no problems at all.

I am nowhere near what I used to take years ago and I am feeling great to continue with these low dosages. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale