Why is Nutrakey suplements so expensive? Is it worth it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

Guys I was trying to reduce the cost of Gene's NO stack, and tried Nutrivitashop Citrulline, and it tastes really bad compared to the Citrulline/Malate from Nutrakey. Nutrakey sells a purely Citrulline sup also which I haven't tried yet. Figured I would try straight Citrulline thinking the cardiovascular benefit would be better. One could always take more of the Citrulline/Malate to get the same amount of Citrulline, which I might go back to because of the taste of straight Citrulline is so bad. At least the one from Nutrivitashop. Anyway maybe the Malate improves the taste.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DLK

roadglide, I bought some nutra-key arginine and citrulline powder, and yes they are expensive but in the powder form you get a lot more grams for the money. I had to reduce the cost of using Gene's stack also, all I use is the argininine, citrulline, tadalifil once a day and beetroot. It still gives me the same pump as when I was taking everything. the nutrakey is pharma grade which means higher price. but I'm sure some less expensive brands will do the trick.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
NutraKey is pharmacy grade and micronized product.

This means you are getting EXACTLY what they product is described as AND the highest bioavailability for your body.

This means more time in manufacturing, quality control and testing.

If a product says "Pharmacy Grade" it has to be just that meaning it meets the standards of the FDA for quality.

Big difference in the supplement world.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching