TRT, feeling drained, high estrogen and sensitivity to anastrozole?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

taylorogy

Taylor, I doubt your doctor will be getting you the correct cortisol tests. The 4x Saliva Diurnal kit w/ DHEA-S saliva for the DHEA/Cortisol correlation analysis is what you need. ZRT or Canary Club is the place to go for this. They will mail it to you, fill the tubes, send it back and that's that.

Regarding body temps ... Have you taken yours anytime recently? Again, the suspicion is not only adrenals, but also thyroid. Everything could be triggering more than desired conversion of Reverse T3, which is just one method on how the body can "curb" activity & energy, while the body is under stress, illness, imbalances, etc. If thyroid labs get requested, you NEED Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, TSH, & TPO & TgAb antibodies. Many doctors will write off some of these listed labs .. Don't let that happen!

In the meantime, if you're inclined, maybe we could get a 5-day body temp average from you? This would include taking your temp upon rising, then again 3 hours later, then 3 to 4 hours thereafter (3x day) .. Do this for 5 days in a row. I'm looking at the daily average, and then looking at the daily variance & variance of the daily average throughout the week. This would be a decent start with knowing if your adrenals & thyroid are under distress ...

It would be good to not only get the noted specific labs, but to see the general CBC's, Metabolic, Lipids, etc. I don't know exactly "why" the Adex at that dose is causing that (??) .. Obviously, it prompts me to want to see what's been mentioned, but also labs like ALT & AST, and your lipids, so in essence labs will do the talking and leave the speculation out.

Hi Chris, I guess I'll go for an online lab for my thyroid panel. I doubt my doctor will get all of those tests for me. I found this site call privatemdlabs and they offer a complete thyroid panel test. I will definitely do a 5-day body temp starting today. I just had another blood test last Thursday and I will post it up asap once I get the results.

Here's my previous blood work from 1-20-2015 which I assume it included CBC, metabolic and lipids:
1.jpg
2.jpg

Also, my libido has been dead for the past few days. I have no idea why I lost desire for sex and I was unable to maintain an erection for longer than 20 minutes. This is bad for my relationship. This did not happen when I first started TRT, TRT actually skyrocketed my sex drive and I was able to maintain a solid erection even after 5 ejaculations. Could this be estrogen related?

Taylor, if you do the 5 day Temp Test, feel free to post it up or you can PM it if you're not sure, I'll provide some comments on it. There's some good information out there on this and much more with the likes of Dr. Bruce Rind and Dr. James Wilson (FYI).

I'll definitely PM you if I have any questions, thanks again for all your help, I really appreciated!

You felt great for four weeks, that was how long it took your body to shut down production. Now that you're only source is the injections. I agree, 150 once a week is far too much at one time, I'd go 75 twice a week, and consider .25 Anastrozole EOD.

Hi Vince, I don't mind pinning myself every 3 days or so, I am just afraid that I might scar my muscle tissues or create other problems. What's your insight on that? I've only self-inject in the left and right glute, Never tried any other areas.

I will post updated blood work as soon as I get the result in, thanks again!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 3,852
Last edited:

taylorogy

I just notice my hematocrit is at 44.5%. The test is from 1-20-2015. I guess my hematocrit has raised since then? Should I go donate blood? Could this be one of the reasons that causes my fatigue?

Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching