Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
great!! The first 15 min dictate the quality of the erection. If you do not masturbate well to spread the product in your penis, efficacy will not be the same.

Also, have a **** ring ready if it starts getting soft and you are not ready to call it quits.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I did not want to create another thread but I thought I would share my recent history with Trimix. Today was my second attempt at using Trimix. The first time was not successful. I am not sure the first injection was a true injection and I also only loaded the syringe with 10 units. I had no reaction whatsoever. Again, I am not sure how well I did pushing the needle all the way in. I was nervous.

I tried again today. I filled the syringe with 25 units (30 ga, 1/2"). I took a little bit of time and was certain I injected properly. Not to be too graphic but I did not attempt to inject until I was semi hard. This was not the case in my previous attempt. I injected slowly and made sure to pull/milk my penis for a couple of minutes after the injection.

Then, nothing. No reaction. I was worried. I used 25 units and nothing. I was ready to make an appointment with a urologist.

10 minutes later. Nothing. I was really concerned.

15 minutes later. Reaction! It took awhile but I slowly got fuller and finally erect. Even in my teenage years, I never pointed up or even at 90 degrees when fully erected. So I didn't get that today either. I didn't get that bulging or overfilled filling. Just a normal full erection. Not bad.

I am not sure if the following violates any forum rules. Feel free to delete or modify as needed.

I then made an appointment for a massage that is a sure thing. It was a 25 minute drive to the establishment. Erection the whole time. 25 minutes faced down during the massage. Erection the whole time. Again, not a rock hard or busting erection. Just a normal, decent erection. Once flipped over, I still had a good erection. Happy ending. Still had an erection. I left and started driving toward my gym. Erection the whole way.

I injected at 12:30. The massage was 1:10. I was heading to the gym at 1:50. I still had a chubby once I got to the gym. Now my concerns were the opposite. I was concerned about the erection not going away. All good though. As I started warming up, the erection softened and went back to normal.

So not a bad day at all. I haven't passed the condom test, or the more than one pop test, with Trimix but I am off to better start now.

You should talk to your Doctor about your results as they don't sound typical. After the injection and with a good few minutes of "milking" your penis you should obtain an outstanding erections within minutes. These drugs are a "****tail" if you will and are many times custom blended. I think the drug you have may not be quite right for you and can be tailored to meet your specific needs.

Call you Doctor.

D

DeMegaMan619

Another update with my experience(s) with Trimix. Quick recap, on my first attempt I injected 10 units and received no reaction whatsoever. On my second attempt, I injected 25 units (prescribed amount) and had a pretty good erection after about 15/20 minutes that lasted between 90 minutes and 2 hours. The second attempt was about ten days ago.

Two days ago, I tried a third time. Total strike out. I injected 25 units and had no reaction whatsoever. I was devastated.

Tomorrow I am starting a new training routine and I am cutting all the "fluff" out of my life. Today was my last day to "hobby." I know you aren't supposed to use Trimix too often but today was a "now or never" sort of day. I injected 28 units. I know, two strikes against me already.

Pretty quick results. Rock hard erection this time. The type of erection I have been hearing about. The 'my **** is going to tear through my skin' type erection. I went and did my thing for 2 1/2 hours and was rock hard the entire time. I passed the condom test. The stamina test. Great results. That was my high. I was driving home and was still rock hard. I hit the 3 hour mark and started worrying. That was my low, lol. I took a sudafed, took a cold shower, and stayed active around the house and remained rock hard. I was getting nervous. I filled up a sandwich baggie with ice and placed it on my penis over my underwear. Finally, at the 4 hour mark, I started going soft. I had an erection for a solid four hours however. So now I have to do my homework about that situation.

I think it is all about the injection. On my first attempt, it may have been the dose (10 units). On the third attempt, I don't think I injected properly. From the TMI department, I am not cut down there. If you don't keep the skin tight, I think the excess skin can interfere with a good injection. I don't know.

I feel comfortable with the drug now and will only sparingly as needed. I know going past 25 units was a dumb move. I know, technically, you can use trimix every other day but I should have waited longer.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Another update with my experience(s) with Trimix. Quick recap, on my first attempt I injected 10 units and received no reaction whatsoever. On my second attempt, I injected 25 units (prescribed amount) and had a pretty good erection after about 15/20 minutes that lasted between 90 minutes and 2 hours. The second attempt was about ten days ago.

Two days ago, I tried a third time. Total strike out. I injected 25 units and had no reaction whatsoever. I was devastated.

Tomorrow I am starting a new training routine and I am cutting all the "fluff" out of my life. Today was my last day to "hobby." I know you aren't supposed to use Trimix too often but today was a "now or never" sort of day. I injected 28 units. I know, two strikes against me already.

Pretty quick results. Rock hard erection this time. The type of erection I have been hearing about. The 'my **** is going to tear through my skin' type erection. I went and did my thing for 2 1/2 hours and was rock hard the entire time. I passed the condom test. The stamina test. Great results. That was my high. I was driving home and was still rock hard. I hit the 3 hour mark and started worrying. That was my low, lol. I took a sudafed, took a cold shower, and stayed active around the house and remained rock hard. I was getting nervous. I filled up a sandwich baggie with ice and placed it on my penis over my underwear. Finally, at the 4 hour mark, I started going soft. I had an erection for a solid four hours however. So now I have to do my homework about that situation.

I think it is all about the injection. On my first attempt, it may have been the dose (10 units). On the third attempt, I don't think I injected properly. From the TMI department, I am not cut down there. If you don't keep the skin tight, I think the excess skin can interfere with a good injection. I don't know.

I feel comfortable with the drug now and will only sparingly as needed. I know going past 25 units was a dumb move. I know, technically, you can use trimix every other day but I should have waited longer.

Without question you were doing something wrong when injecting and on your last injection you did more than prescribed and got a good injection and good result.

Read this and learn: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?402-Penis-Injections-for-Hard-Erections-TRIMIX

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Make sure you are using 1/2 inch NOT 5/16 inch needles since you need good penetration of Trimix. Also, be careful with very small needles like 30 gauge since they can break. I use the same 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringes that I use for T injections.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Warm up your penis by stroking it a few times before and after the injection. The best way is to use a "milking" movement (not a regular masturbation movement) using your thumb and index finger with pressure along the shaft.

If you are not making enough nitric oxide in your body to help Trimix work better, take 1000 mg of citrulline and consume a shake made of beets, spinach and celery (you can add other stuff like a banana and milk or almond milk) once per day. These foods are great to increase nitric oxide.

1-topicalerect.jpg

20 FOODS THAT INCREASE NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION NATURALLY

Increase Your Nitric Oxide Naturally

D

DeMegaMan619

Quick question. I have two vials of trimix. Only one is opened. Both have been stored in the fridge. Can I still freeze the unopened vial?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me