Trimix "Missing Corpa Cavernosa" - No Effect

Buy Lab Tests Online

Grendal

So I am still learning this and only my 3rd time attempting to use Trimix.

First two times were successful, this time though, was not. I injected and waited the 15-20 minutes with no changes. I had read that it was possible to miss the main canal that your supposed to put it in, so I attempted a second injection after about 30 minutes had passed and I determined it was a miss.

However, I again after 20-25 minutes had no signs of change. Is this common early on in terms of "accuracy" and getting the injection into the right place, or is this something else?

Thanks in advance...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Grendal

Having read a little bit, I wanted to mention a theory...

1.) I prefilled some syringes and put in a traveling sharps container in the refrigerator so I could freeze the file (keeps longer).

2.) I used one of those syringes, or well actually 2, for my above example.

3.) I am hypothesizing that perhaps I needed to shakeup the vial before pre-filling the syringes, because I did not do so. Both previous uses were after traveling, and likely that alone would have "shook" the solution up.

Thoughts... ?

Grendal

Update to my Update...

Watched a bunch more trimix injection videos, and I seem to think that perhaps I could also be "to high up" rather than more to the side. I know most video's show the 10/2 position, although just as many suggest 9/3, I think I am probably closer to 11/1.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
3.) I am hypothesizing that perhaps I needed to shakeup the vial before pre-filling the syringes, because I did not do so. Both previous uses were after traveling, and likely that alone would have "shook" the solution up.
It is very important that you thoroughly shake the vial before filling a syringe. I have forgotten to do this before and the resulting injection was extremely weak, bordering on no effect.

Watched a bunch more trimix injection videos, and I seem to think that perhaps I could also be "to high up" rather than more to the side. I know most video's show the 10/2 position, although just as many suggest 9/3, I think I am probably closer to 11/1.
You are correct in your analysis of the most recommended positions and the fact that 11/1 is not recommended.

Grendal

It is very important that you thoroughly shake the vial before filling a syringe. I have forgotten to do this before and the resulting injection was extremely weak, bordering on no effect.

You are correct in your analysis of the most recommended positions and the fact that 11/1 is not recommended.
So I know the rule is no more than 1 injections in a 24-hour time, but if I did two (neither of which worked) am I fine to try another this evening?

I am assuming it's not so much the injection as it is giving the penis time to recover from a prolonged erection, so I am assuming since that didn't occur a "in this case" 3rd attempt would maybe be, okay?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So I know the rule is no more than 1 injections in a 24-hour time, but if I did two (neither of which worked) am I fine to try another this evening?

I am assuming it's not so much the injection as it is giving the penis time to recover from a prolonged erection, so I am assuming since that didn't occur a "in this case" 3rd attempt would maybe be, okay?
Probably correct in your thinking. Of course, make sure these injections are all in different locations.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me