Treating Cholesterol using nutritional supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Since my Creatine cinase C.K and some others were rocket high my doc took me of Crestor and put me on a natural supplement "ArmoLipid Plus". It is the first time since 15 years that I am not taking some statin. Anyone els have tried this supplement?

GEORGE TOULIATOS

Since my Creatine cinase C.K and some others were rocket high my doc took me of Crestor and put me on a natural supplement "ArmoLipid Plus". It is the first time since 15 years that I am not taking some statin. Anyone els have tried this supplement?

Indeed,statins promote rhabdomyolisis effect,plus they are hepatotoxic.

Re-Ride

Tommy Wall, I took a look at the ArmoLipid line of products from Rottapham Madaus
http://www.rotta.com/en/service/products/otc/cardio/Armolipid/index.html

The Plus adds berberine which we can get from turmeric. Fresh turmeric root is one of the most powerful medicinal plants available. Mercola's page on berberine:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/06/22/berberine-benefits.aspx

The ArmoPrev doesn't have Astaxanthin but adds Orthosiphon stamineus and other Policodanols to the Berberine, red rice yeast, CoEnzyme Q10, Policosanols and Folic acid. It claims to help eliminate excess fluids as well as controlling cholesterol and triglycerides.

Supplements may be a good idea for those who do not intake the active substances from "super-foods" on a regular basis or wish to insure a regulated intake of them.

My personal experience with dyslipidemia and high cholesterol stems from Rx which caused sky-high triglycerides, metabolic syndrome, water retention, mitochondrial toxicity and more. Thankfully I am off those specific drugs since June. I did try turmeric root and found many benefits confirmed by lab result but ceased when profuse bleeding from minor cuts became evident. I was also on Lovaza which can have the same effect and likely synergistic. Others may wish to discuss using fresh turmeric root with their MD. In combination with other heart health foods such as sardines harvested from clean cold water fisheries and pomegranates they may get as good or better results than from pills or supplements.

As far as statins go, I crushed what I had and used it to control household infestations. Very effective stuff! Regarding the phrase "conspiracy theory", that was coined by the surveillance-"security"-information modifier complex. If you are still using "conspiracy theory" and can't tell the the difference between Annunaki from Nibiru and Big Money try killing your tv, banning the major "news" outlets from your home, distancing yourself from sensationalism/sound bites and the malleable cognitively impaired.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me