TMAO finally conquered

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

To cut to the quick: Only when I completely eliminated all exogenous oral supplementation of both choline and carnitine and started using injectable forms of both in the last 45 days did my TMAO levels finally normalize. Even cutting back on oral form did little to change my levels. Not only that, but my serum levels of carnitine have finally improved with injectable, proving that oral supplementation is vastly inferior (only 10-20% gets absorbed). No other changes to diet, etc. My main sources of protein (eggs, fish, poultry, red meat) are all high in choline and carnitine), but the choline and carnitine found naturally in foods don't seem to increase TMAO - at least in my case.

This confirms the interaction with the gut microbiota that is a known risk factor with oral supplementation of both choline and carnitine, both known to cause increased levels of TMAO.

1710524939223.png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mcs

Is this stating that we shouldn't supplement Carnitine or Choline orally? Tx
It's up to you. I just posted my personal results and not everyone will have the same result. But if you're asking me, I would err on the side of caution no matter and avoid the oral forms and get them from food or injections. The bioavailability is so poor with oral anyway which is in addition to the risk of increased TMAO.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me