The Best and Worst Whey Protein Powders

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

You would need to use the discount code which they have daily and apply to get the final cost from myprotein.com....

...choose bulk amounts 25 lbs and apply any discounts in cart than you will see what choice would offer the overall cheapest price/lb.

I never buy 1-2 lbs...........always 20+ lbs as there is usually extra discount when purchasing bulk.

MyProtein= wide range of whey products from batch certified to economy. Additive-free bulk aminos. Excellent product, good customer service, fast shipping. Beware of their marketing ploys and pricing schemes. Fair price= 50% off. Deals are 70% off or better, can last only minutes, often require stacking coupons and may be limited to only a certain size or flavor. Deep discounts may arrive close to product expiry so be sure to check upon delivery. Screenshot your basket, verify final invoice. Message or call about discrepancies. They are good about making things right. Best way to shop myprotein is to identify the desired product in advance, track the price, check out fast and to avoid flash promo-pressured impulse buying.

OMI100

A quick check (Whey Protein Isolate) with same product (I think:) ) in USD:
https://us.myprotein.com/sports-nut...ferringSite=myprotein_en_CA&countrySelected=Y
USD 27.19 Kilo = USD 12.35 LB
https://truenutrition.com/p-6548-new-zealand-grass-fed-whey-1lb.aspx
USD 13.29
https://www.canadianprotein.com/us/grass-fed-new-zealand-whey-protein-isolate
USD 39.99 Kilo = USD 18.18 LB

BTW my last order from them was:
- Micellar Casein [Milk] (50%)
- Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated [Milk] (50%)
Cross boarder confusion:)
Kilos VS LBs
Corrected price to LBs for each.
Quick check in discount and Myprotein says 15% for proteins.
I think TN is 5% for bulk over 16LBS.
Therefore it looks like Myprotein is the best value, minus any shipping cost:).
I will look closer at Myprotein next order I make:)

OMI100

MyProtein= wide range of whey products from batch certified to economy. Additive-free bulk aminos. Excellent product, good customer service, fast shipping. Beware of their marketing ploys and pricing schemes. Fair price= 50% off. Deals are 70% off or better, can last only minutes, often require stacking coupons and may be limited to only a certain size or flavor. Deep discounts may arrive close to product expiry so be sure to check upon delivery. Screenshot your basket, verify final invoice. Message or call about discrepancies. They are good about making things right. Best way to shop myprotein is to identify the desired product in advance, track the price, check out fast and to avoid flash promo-pressured impulse buying.
Hmmm I wonder if the 15% off I just saw was temp promo?
So when I do order I will follow your suggestions:)

madman

Super Moderator

Myprotein.ca has been the cheapest for me slightly over canadianprotein.ca and yes the PROMO codes for myprotein are always changing but I seem to get lucky.

I used to order from truenutrion years back when the CAD was high but now it is not so great!

Re-Ride

Orrin, hold out for one of the deep discounts if you can. Create an RSS feed? I posted MyProtein deals here a couple of years back comparing them to capsules and other bulk outfits. Possible to save 90% or more IF one shops carefully. Equally possible to pay too much. Always calculate the final price in grams per dollar. Know your price point before you log on to their site. Younger guys who network often split up a large bulk purchase. Don't buy more than you need. Still working my way through a kilo bag of acetyl L cartinine :=)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Survey of protein-based sport supplements for illegally added anabolic steroids methyltestosterone and 4-androstenedione by UPLC-MS/MS

Steroids
Available online 5 November 2020, 108758

Highlights
•Simple and rapid method was used to extract methyltestosterone and 4-androstenedione from protein supplement matrices.

•LC-MS/MS method with matrix matched calibration was validated for simultaneous quantification of the interested anabolic hormones.

4-androstenedione was found in 36.67% of whey-based supplements; none of them had methytestosterone.

Abstract
There is some evidence that marketable supplements contain hormones not declared on the product label. The presence of these androgenic anabolic steroids (AAS) in sports supplements can be considered an adulteration and affect the health of consumers, who are predominantly athletes. This study aimed to measure anabolic hormones (methyltestosterone and 4-androstenedione) in sport supplements. Ultra Performance Liquid chromatography coupled mass spectrometry (UPLC-MS/MS) with electrospray ionization (ESI) in positive mode was employed under the Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) ion program. To overcome matrix effects and quantify the selected analyte, the calibration curve was made using Matrix Match method. The LOQ and LOD were 1 ng/g and 0.3 ng/g for both analytes. The recovery of 4-androstenedione and methyltestosterone was in the range of 86.87-107.35 and 77.31-113.98, respectively. In terms of reproducibility, CV % for 4-androstenedione and methyltestosterone ranged from 6.56-16.87% and 1.45-15.12%, respectively. 4-androstenedione was found in 11 samples including 9 whey as 1.578 ± 0.154 ng/g and 2 whey albumin samples with an amount of 1.134 ng/g and 1.474 ng/g. Consequently, continuous controlling of sport supplements comprising intentionally or unintentionally added androgens could be important for health and discuss in the context of compliance with anti-doping.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me