The benefits of low dose T injections . . .

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gell

I didn’t like the idea of taking any of the other drugs like AI or hCG since they were all off label and there are not extensive studies of men using them long term unlike testosterone, which has been approved for men for 80 years with hundreds of long term studies.
Estrogen is slightly high but there are plenty of doctors that say that is fine or good.
Looking back I think you have to be on any protocol for at least a year to see how it is really going to affect you long term.
Ideally, my current protocol (70mg test cyp split twice a week) will help me stay fit, strong, trim, healthy, sexual for the next 20 or 30 years from 59 years old to 80+ instead of the usual decay that most of us get.
Going from 150 total testosterone level to 450 has made a big difference for me there’s only a little acne as a downside. Nipple sensitivity definitely lightened up after six or nine months, but still flares up from time to time but I kind of think it’s a nice reminder that the testosterone is actually in there and working.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Melody68

Ideally, my current protocol (70mg test cyp split twice a week) will help me stay fit, strong, trim, healthy, sexual for the next 20 or 30 years from 59 years old to 80+ instead of the usual decay that most of us get.
Those are my thoughts exactly. I was driving with my wife when an older man, perhaps 75, walked by at a crosswalk. He was very gaunt, skinny, bent-over, simply frail. Sure, maybe he's had a very tough time with illnesses, and I sympathize. But I wondered if he could have prevented that look by TRT and lifting some light/medium weights. I'm 68, that's not me . . . yet, I'm 6'3 and 248 lbs. But if I can prevent that look then I'll be on a conservative dose of TRT the rest of my life.

Nipple sensitivity definitely lightened up after six or nine months, but still flares up from time to time but I kind of think it’s a nice reminder that the testosterone is actually in there and working.

I started with the crappy gels about 4 months ago, and graduated to injections just 9 days ago. But I've had the nipple sensitivity the whole time. I'm currently searching for another doctor since my existing one doesn't even bother to test estrogen levels. I assumed that my estrogen is probably high since I have the sensitivity. Systemlord and Vince say that nipple sensitivity is normal amongst TRT users. But how do you know where do you draw the line to nipple sensitivity and when it might lead to some horrible gyno?

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Those are my thoughts exactly. I was driving with my wife when an older man, perhaps 75, walked by at a crosswalk. He was very gaunt, skinny, bent-over, simply frail. Sure, maybe he's had a very tough time with illnesses, and I sympathize. But I wondered if he could have prevented that look by TRT and lifting some light/medium weights. I'm 68, that's not me . . . yet, I'm 6'3 and 248 lbs. But if I can prevent that look then I'll be on a conservative dose of TRT the rest of my life.

Nipple sensitivity definitely lightened up after six or nine months, but still flares up from time to time but I kind of think it’s a nice reminder that the testosterone is actually in there and working.

I started with the crappy gels about 4 months ago, and graduated to injections just 9 days ago. But I've had the nipple sensitivity the whole time. I'm currently searching for another doctor since my existing one doesn't even bother to test estrogen levels. I assumed that my estrogen is probably high since I have the sensitivity. Systemlord and Vince say that nipple sensitivity is normal amongst TRT users. But how do you know where do you draw the line to nipple sensitivity and when it might lead to some horrible gyno?

*Early signs/symptoms (lump/swelling/pain)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me