Testicular Ache but Do Not Want to Use HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pursuit_Sanus

Anyone experience rather intense testicular aches? Trying to not use HCG as this causes it's own set of problems (Acne, loss of libido, erectile issues). Feel pretty good on straight test other than the pain in the nuts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree I believe your symptoms are coming from your testicles shrinking, I would assume after they're done getting down to their new size, the pain should stop.

madman

Super Moderator
Anyone experience rather intense testicular aches? Trying to not use HCG as this causes it's own set of problems (Acne, loss of libido, erectile issues). Feel pretty good on straight test other than the pain in the nuts.

Definitely an individual thing as some tend to experience aches/pains.

Testicular shrinkage is common in men on trt and I would say more extreme in cases when one uses/abuses testosterone/AAS in high doses as severe testicular shrinkage can happen.

Also how noticable the shrinkage is depends on the size of ones testes pre-trt as one with larger/descent sized testes would have less noticable shrinkage as oppose to one with smaller testes.

My testes were a descent size pre-trt and although they may have shrunk a little it is hardly noticable and I have never once experienced tesicular aches/pain!

I use testosterone only and have never used HCG in roughly 2 years on trt.

Airborne Warrior

Agree completely with Madman. I'm the opposite. I've always had small(ish) balls and even though I'm on 900IU of HCG per week they're still small. If I omit HCG from my TRT regime they basically disappear.

JDieken

Interesting. I'm just the opposite. My libido & sensitivity is much better when I'm on HCG as long as I'm controlling my estrogen levels. Without HCG I have almost no sexual sensitivity.

Also, without HCG, my testicles shrink so much that it becomes very physically uncomfortable for me. Like being cold 100% of the time.

ndifp3

Testicular pain can result from hCG activating or causing growth in testicular tissue. I experienced occasional pains, some sharp, during the first year or so of hCG use which was hCG monotherapy. Dr Allan Pont, Sutter Health Endocrinology Dept chair, strongly opposes hCG. His trt approach is to surgically excise all testicular tissue implant plastic prosthesis and go with twice monthly t-cyp protocol. Problems you guys complain about will resolve after a year or so if you stay away from doctors and inject consistently. Psychoanalysis may be required which can also be self administered. ref Dr Liz Greene, Alois Treindl.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

BigBamBoo

Well...when I was using HCG it DID cause those issue. Bad acne on back and chest...and I am 50.

But...I believe the HCG itself did NOT cause the issues directly, but from it causing my E to raise to high levels...read 75 on my last labs before stopping it.

So, like most things with TRT....it will some down to how YOU react to it.

As Nelson said...give it a try and see what happens. You can always stop it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
High E2 does not worsen acne, DHT does. hCG, just like TRT, can increase E2 and DHT (that is part of the reason that it enhances libido). In some men, HCG can cause more androgenic issues (acne, edema, etc)

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
HCG is lower doses more frequently will eliminate many of those neg sides. You're HPTA suppressed and your testicular issues will not subside without the use of HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me