Test results seem off to me....

Buy Lab Tests Online

oldnbig

Blood work done on January 8th and March 5th:
Total Test: 205-734
Estradiol: 5.5-50
Free Test: 4.3-18.7

Doctor put me on .5ML Test Cyp weekly. For the first couple weeks, I felt good again and started back in the gym. That's not a large dose so am a bit shocked at the jump in all the numbers; really unsure how to move forward. I'll get some feedback from him via messaging this week but I'm not even sure what to ask at this point.
I fully expected to see a marginal increase in Total Test to about 400 and an increase in dosage; now, not so sure. Also, having taken Anastrazole before, I'd really like to avoid it....but Man, Estradiol at 50 needs attention I think.

Anyway, I'm all over the place on this and would love some feedback. I feel anxious and moody lately but thought that was from some other stuff.

Here's the origin story if you want to read it......

Last September, I had a health scare and long story short, they never could figure out the issue. I had a CAT Scan, MRI, Echocardiorgram, Stress Test, etc.....and they put me on BP meds (I tried three different meds all of which messed me up badly); I stopped drinking, started eating much better and taking BP measurements at work in my office. About 8 weeks ago, the Doctor allowed me to stop the meds and slowly I've felt better. But, given all that, I still have some of the same symptoms that started the whole thing; tiredness and slight dizziness. While in the ER, I tested negative for Covid but later found out I had it; pretty sure my initial issues were from that and later from 'long covid'.

Now, I just feel shitty.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Doctor put me on .5ML Test Cyp weekly.
You need to learn how to communicate your dosage properly, mL is volume of medicine minus the strength. 10mL/200mg would put you at 100 mg per week and a 10mL/100 mg vial would put you at 50 mg pr week.

That's not a large dose so am a bit shocked at the jump in all the numbers; really unsure how to move forward.
You leave out important details, like when your labs were drawn in relation to your injections. This changes the result dramatically if these are tough or peak levels.
Also, having taken Anastrazole before, I'd really like to avoid it....but Man, Estradiol at 50 needs attention I think.
Men on replacement therapy tend to run higher on the estrogen, as your body converts 0.2-0.3% of Test to E2 and this is to be expected and is normal.

But, given all that, I still have some of the same symptoms that started the whole thing; tiredness and slight dizziness.
This may have nothing to do with the TRT, it may be due to something else. I would check vitamins and minerals, especially ferritin and iron saturation.

I started TRT and 6 months into treatment started experiencing tiredness, sleepiness and nausea and found I had low ferritin levels. I didn't start feeling the effects of TRT until I raised my ferritin 80>.

TRT is not a panacea.

Last edited:

oldnbig

Thanks. The dosage is how it was prescribed, please forgive my communication error but this is 100 per week. As to the Anastrazole; different situation, different place and different doctor. That was a couple years ago going to a 'T Clinic'. This is from my PCP and he's a Lifter.
I will check my ferritin; not sure how but will look into this.
Labs were drawn one week after last injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me