Switch to Topical T to Bring Hematocrit Down?

Buy Lab Tests Online
How frequently are you donating blood?

How long have you been on TRT?

What was your ferritin a month after taking iron (by the way, also take Vitamin C since it improves iron absorption). Be careful with overdosing iron since it can affect the liver.

Been giving blood every 2 months pretty consistently for years and been on TRT for 5 years. The frequent blood donations kept hematocrit in check. Then I read about the low ferritin thing and sure enough I was low and started on the iron supplements and eating a lot of red meat just the past 2 months. Yesterday I found out hematocrit was higher than it ever been. Going for my second ferritin blood test today.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cadcard

So I finally got to give blood the other day.

I'm going to get blood tests this week and then book an appointment with a hematologist.

Is there anyone here with high hematocrit, experiencing heavy fatigue? Will giving blood on a frequent basis, help with the fatigue? It's like my TRT is not working right now.

ERO

When I was a kid I used to sometimes get anemic (low blood iron) and feel exactly like you describe. But now that I am 50 an on TRT I have never felt that way with high hemocrit.

cadcard

Gave blood on 8/21.
My labs prior to giving blood were:
RBC 6.08 (4.14-5.80)
Hemoglobin 19.2 (12.6-17.7)
Hematocrit 54.8 (37.5-51.0)

Received recent labs:
RBC 5.48
Hemoglobin 17.0
Hematocrit 49.8

Just some results that may prove useful to anyone that is having problems with their levels.

traveler60

I am 60 and generally good health.
18 months ago I started Androgel 1.62. 2 pumps a day.
It was great! I had great sex everyday and felt strong and never tired. I met a cute 42 year old lady who I make happy.
6 months ago my Hemocrit and Hemoglobin were high. The Doc told me to cut back to one pump and do a therapeutic blood draw.
This week I got my blood work and the Hemos's are still high (hemoglobin 17, Hemocrit 53), about the same as before. The Doctor told me I am at risk of a heart attack or stroke and told me to go off the Andro immediately. I am feeling depressed about this.
I have enjoyed the Andro so much it changed my life. Any suggestions on an alternative or what I should do besides a depressed old man? thanks

CoastWatcher

thanks. That place looks good but I am in California.

If you live in the US you can access Defy's services. They operate with a telemedicine model. Many of our members, who live all over the States rely on them. Go to their website and/or call them. They are very open to questions. You should also start a new thread - you have your own issues and will receive a stronger response in the future with a newer thread.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me