Splitting an AI (anstrazole capsule)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Hmmmmmmm. No alcohol... I have no idea if water will work. You could try it with one cap and see. Alcohol works as a solvent to dissolve the medication and filler. If water does not work then you may have to go back to Dr S and talk options over with him and see what he recommends. This is why I go the route I do. You first need to see how much AI you needed to keep your E2 stable and in the sweet spot. That's where Dr S comes in. Then you can see about getting a customized script to meet that requirement.

Orrin, thanks and I am almost there. :).

Can't have vodka, any non-alcoholic suggestions?

I've measured it out on a scale, just crude mad scientist style and dropped it in water and drank it. I think it works just fine. That was powder from a capsule. I'm not sure a tablet you could do it this way, much tougher to split it up but you won't know until you try. Crush up a 1mg tablet and dissolve it in 1mL of water and see how it goes.

ipi

Vince

I have 0.50 mg each capsule with powder. I ll drop two (1 mg) in 1 ml then take .10 ml, I hope I can a dropper that goes .10 ml to 1. If I am getting right 0.10 ml will mean 0.10 mg right?

OMI100

Don't use a dropper. Go to Wal-Mart or a local pharmacy and ask for a 1ML CHILDS ORAL SYRINGE. They should give you one FREE or at best a dollar or so. It will be marked and graduated and you will NOT be guessing on the amount dispensed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me