Sleep improvement after 20+ years of poor sleep by using mouthpiece

Buy Lab Tests Online

FLguy123

It’s only been two weeks since using, but this has been the best I’ve felt mentally and physically in 20+ years. Almost trt honeymoon period feeling.

Had multiple sleep studies done, all showing minor to moderate snoring, but not enough to label sleep apnea or get a cpap. Have been on and off trt for 13 years. Biggest complaints were always fatigue, brain fog, more recently low libido. Have been bouncing between androgel and natesto past couple years, currently androgel 3 pumps a day. Always wake up tired, need a nap, and just useless after 2pm generally.

Noticed that when I’m in bed on my back and relaxed, my nose breathing is very restricted and when you push your lower jaw forward it opens it up. For the hell of it, I used the mouthpiece with afrin just to see and what a difference my sleep has been! I had tried some in the past and never made it more than a night, and don’t get me wrong it’s not comfortable and my jaw is sore in the morning. But this feels life changing for me already, and hopefully this helps someone else.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FLguy123

I think they all do or try to accomplish the same thing. I tried multiple options and this one was the most simple and easiest for me to use. Keep in mind, it sucks at first, and your jaw will be sore and your bite will be off for the first 30 mins in the morning, so chew carefully.

I also saw a dentist yesterday that specializes in custom pieces and it was $2500 but I might try it anyway since I have Invisalign and this would allow me to use them overnight with the mouthpiece. I would pay $10,000 if it meant I sleep better and get to feel like this everyday. I can’t begin to emphasize enough that for me specifically, how much of a change this is. I believe my deep sleep was getting disrupted and my REM sleep was nonexistent for over 20 years.

Serenity Bruxism Night Sleep Aid Mouthpiece Boil and Bite Guard Amazon.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching