Question about low Testosterone and what should I do next

Buy Lab Tests Online

DHM

Typically with Clomid, a 5-day stimulation test is performed before a regular dosing schedule (5x 100mg with pre and post blood panels). This is to see how the drug is working on your HPT axis. FT, TT, FSH, LH typically go up with secondary hypo.

50mg a day is a typical starting dosing schedule for the first month or so. From there you get a follow-up panel to see if dosing needs to change and/or the addition of an AI.

IMO, main reasons why Clomid isnt offered up front:
-Off label use sometimes not covered by insurance automatically.
-Clomid is a generic and Pharma cant make money
-Most HMO Physicians are not astute in hormone management.
-User report shows no change in symptoms or new symptoms associated with estrogen changes.

I am currently on a 50mg Clomid protocol, a few things I'd like to accomplish as a ~30yr old.
-Eradicate all symptoms (I have a 90% ADAM score, still the same height).
-Rev my Axis, get it running back to normal and get off the drug using a regression dosing schedule.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

R1982

Do you have an idea why this urologist recommended me a very low dose in compare to what you are taking?
His recommended dose is 25 mg, once in two days - and to try it out for a few months.
He did ask me to test my T, LH and FSH two weeks after starting the treatment, but he did not say that the doze may be adjusted according to the results which will be achieved after two weeks.
Can it be that such low dose may only act as Placebo effect ?
Do you think such a low dose can make a difference?

He also asked me to check my sperm count before starting the treatment and several months after starting the treatment. Were you asked to do the same ?
Why is this needed?

HarryCat

According to Dr. Crisler's new book, 50mg per day is too high for many because of the estrogen contained in the pill. He writes that 12.5mg per day or every other day works for many. He advises "start low and go slow".

R1982

What about my questions regarding the sperm test that I was asked to do before starting Clomine treatment?
Were you also been asked requested to do the same or do you know anyone else which was asked to do so ?
Do you understand what can be the reason for doing this test before starting the treatment ?

R1982

I see no advise/answer regarding the sperm test and if anyone else was also asked to do the same ...
Anyhow, I'm going to do this test in the beginning of next weeks.
Once I will get the results (probably after a week) I will fax them to the urologists and start taking the Cromid pills.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me