Question about hcg monotherapy!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonny2023

Hi, thinking if going back on hcg even though now my levels are normal! 24nmol in last blood test! Mainly looking to boost libido and energy etc. Libido was good on hcg before! Doctor was willing to prescribe again! I know that hcg is supressive of lh and fsh so my question is will it act in a similar way to testosterone if I take too low a dose? Could it do more harm than good? Doctor prescribed 500iu 3 times a week! Would this be enough to raise testosterone or could it end up becoming lower because its supressive of lh and fsh but not enough to adequately boost testosterone?

Thinking I could do the 1500 weeky then go up to 2000iu and see how I feel!

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

Hi, thinking if going back on hcg even though now my levels are normal! 24nmol in last blood test! Mainly looking to boost libido and energy etc. Libido was good on hcg before! Doctor was willing to prescribe again! I know that hcg is supressive of lh and fsh so my question is will it act in a similar way to testosterone if I take too low a dose? Could it do more harm than good? Doctor prescribed 500iu 3 times a week! Would this be enough to raise testosterone or could it end up becoming lower because its supressive of lh and fsh but not enough to adequately boost testosterone?

Thinking I could do the 1500 weeky then go up to 2000iu and see how I feel!

Thoughts?
A much lower dose of hCG such as 250iu 3 x week may give you the libido boost you're after with minimal LH suppression. Some guys even feel good on as little as 150-200iu 3 x week.
500iu eod will generate too much estradiol and likely completely suppress your LH and cause unwanted E2 side effects.

Systemlord

Doctor prescribed 500iu 3 times a week! Would this be enough to raise testosterone or could it end up becoming lower because its supressive of lh and fsh but not enough to adequately boost testosterone?
You’re not going to get any definitive answers here, start at the prescribe dosage, cross your fingers and hope for the best.

HCG mono therapy doesn’t always produce desired results.

LH is will have nothing to do with testosterone production once you start HCG, it will be about the dosage of hCG and how well your testicles respond to stimulation by hCG. That’s because hCG is an LH analog, it mimics LH.

Systemlord

I know that hcg is supressive of lh and fsh so my question is will it act in a similar way to testosterone if I take too low a dose?
Yes, a low dosage of either hCG or TRT will be about equally suppressive. There is no way you can be on a hormone therapy that doesn’t suppress your HPTA, have your cake and eat it too, while experiencing benefits of therapy, even on a low dosage, with the exception of Natesto, clomid and oral troches.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me