Need some help - I am at the crossroads of TRT, and I am lost...

Buy Lab Tests Online

GA8314

UPDATE: I have been fully off TRT for over 3 months. And... I feel worse than I ever have before. Weight is coming on non stop. Energy is going down. ED is now becoming a huge issue. My libdo is there, but things aren't working as they used to. Sleep is disturbed. Hot flashes too. Can't concentrate worth shit.

I feel depressed. Starting drinking more often. Starting gambling more as well. All to make me feel better.

So frustrated. I went back to my Dr and he suggested going back on TRT. Got my bloodwork done, and my T is back to under 300. All other levels are in check. Perfect health across the board. Except, for T. Slowly tanking. The last T shot I took was in September.

I am seriously considering going back on TRT. I know it is going to help.

My hesitation... I don't want this to be the rest of my life. I am scared. Scared of the health risks. It gives me such anxiety to know that i will be on this forever. It is such a big mental hurdle for me.

Bottom line - I know in my heart that this will make me feel better than i do right now.

What to do?

Any thoughts?

My biggest thought from this thread is that you may have to reevaluate your relationship with alcohol. You know this, I suspect. I will tell you that ETOH will absolutely work directly against you in every single way which seems important to you.

I recommend zero alcohol. This will be more potent than just about anything if indeed you have been over consuming.

Concurrently, address your TRT and other metabolic needs. Exercise can not be under appreciated either. Nor can SLEEP (I am a major hypocrite in this area...).

Cut back/Eliminate alcohol, exercise, try hard to get better sleep (start with better sleep HYGIENE), and also address any TRT/metabolic (insulin resistance) needs you have, and you will feel like a new man.

All the best.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

My biggest thought from this thread is that you may have to reevaluate your relationship with alcohol. You know this, I suspect. I will tell you that ETOH will absolutely work directly against you in every single way which seems important to you.

I recommend zero alcohol. This will be more potent than just about anything if indeed you have been over consuming.

Concurrently, address your TRT and other metabolic needs. Exercise can not be under appreciated either. Nor can SLEEP (I am a major hypocrite in this area...).

Cut back/Eliminate alcohol, exercise, try hard to get better sleep (start with better sleep HYGIENE), and also address any TRT/metabolic (insulin resistance) needs you have, and you will feel like a new man.

All the best.

All the points made here are on the mark. I, too, wish you all the best.

Helboi

Why are you afraid to be on this for life if it improves your health so dramatically, based on your own experience? I mean, of course you can quit whenever you want, but you see exactly what happens when you do...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me