Is Free T4 important?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
BC, in pooling scenarios, I would expect to see your FT3/Reverse T3 ratio much lower. Unless I calculated wrong, you're over 30. Can you explain how you have come to this conclusion? Unless I miscalculated the readings with the units of measurement(s) you provided?

How's magnesium, B12, and D3 looking? Do you notice any of these "hypo" or lethargic feelings at any particular time of the day? Just looking for other markers that might help find some answers. How do some of your other labs look on the CBC, e.g., RBC's, HCT, WBC, etc.?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Chris-
the fatigue really varies..maybe it is just good ole "chronic fatigue" as they say.. am taking acycolvair for those cfs "viriues" and i get labs drawn through the stanford cfs clinic ..but was hoping i could "fix it" by treating thyroid.. i dont want to have "chronic fatige" i am 47 and my life is very limited at this point.. hard to accept.
VIT D,1,25 OH TOTAL 79H (18-72)
VIT D3 1, 25 (OH) 2 79
VIT D2, 1,25 (OH02 <8
WBC 7.9 x10E3/uL 3.4 - 10.8 01
RBC 5.36 x10E6/uL 3.77 - 5.28 01
Hemoglobin 15.8 g/dL 11.1 - 15.9 01
Hematocrit 47.1 % 34.0 - 46.6 01
Alt is slightly elevated at 56
Have a past history of Hep c but that went into remission for the past 18 years after 1 year of ass kicking interferon therapy ( I haven't been the same since then)

I don't have magnesium at this time.. I am surprised it isn't on a metabolic panel?
Been a while since I have had a B12 test but last time it was over the range.. and I supplement with either injections or B complex tablets
Been having issues with diarrahea.. I am wondering if I might be “”hyper” in a strange way?

When I calculated the ratio I used the sttm calculator and came out at 31 with the FT3/Rt3
I have no idea about pooling that is what they were telling me on the STTM..

I am wondering if I might be better off trying to get the Ft4 up a bit as that is the only scenario I haven't yet tried.. as I have been nervous about the RT3 issue.
Appreciate your support and knowledge~
Thank you !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale