Introduce an AI or Dosage Adjustment?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Please, anyone, let me know what you think. Interesting that my E2 jumped from 63 at E3.5D injections and 200IU HCG EOD to 100 on a more frequent injection protocol (same weekly dose) and less HCG???

My E2 went from 31 to 55 while I was on a 3.5 day injection schedule. I wanted nothing to do with an AI, unless it was a last resort, so my doctor and I went to a daily injection protocol. I had been injecting 60mg every 3.5 days. I have been administering 16mg every morning for 15 months and my estradiol sits between 25 and 30. I have a total testosterone value over 1000 on 112mg a week/16mg a day.

I am am very lean, no reason to suspect excess conversion due to high body fat. Did your doctor discuss more frequent, potentially smaller injections, more frequent and smaller than you're working with now?

Even with that super high estradiol, don't forget how potent Anastozole is. A little can go a long way.

riverside

My E2 went from 31 to 55 while I was on a 3.5 day injection schedule. I wanted nothing to do with an AI, unless it was a last resort, so my doctor and I went to a daily injection protocol. I had been injecting 60mg every 3.5 days. I have been administering 16mg every morning for 15 months and my estradiol sits between 25 and 30. I have a total testosterone value over 1000 on 112mg a week/16mg a day.

I am am very lean, no reason to suspect excess conversion due to high body fat. Did your doctor discuss more frequent, potentially smaller injections, more frequent and smaller than you're working with now?

Even with that super high estradiol, don't forget how potent Anastozole is. A little can go a long way.

My recent conversation with him was to tell him I switched to EOD imjections before meeting with him because my E2 was 63 and I was getting sides. I will not meet with him now for another month of using Anastrozole. I may need a new doctor with an E2 this high.

My recent conversation with him was to tell him I switched to EOD imjections before meeting with him because my E2 was 63 and I was getting sides. I will not meet with him now for another month of using Anastrozole. I may need a new doctor with an E2 this high.

Just relax, and give it a little time. Retest your E2 in a few weeks, and adjust your dosage accordingly. It's better to slightly increase your dosage if needed, instead of crashing your E2 because you took too much initially.

Also, when did you draw blood in relation to your test injection for that large increase to 100 on your E2? It almost sounds like a spike, because you drew blood right after the injection.

riverside

Just relax, and give it a little time. Retest your E2 in a few weeks, and adjust your dosage accordingly. It's better to slightly increase your dosage if needed, instead of crashing your E2 because you took too much initially.

Also, when did you draw blood in relation to your test injection for that large increase to 100 on your E2? It almost sounds like a spike, because you drew blood right after the injection.

The blood draw was on an off day of my EOD injections. 24 hours after my injection.

riverside

**Update** Still experiencing ED and low libido. I am now experiencing some serious night sweats after starting the AI (maybe every other night). With my high E2, I am going dose at what I was prescribed at .25 EOD and if I feel that I am getting low, I can back off but I need more releif and have been taking .25 E3.5D for over 2 weeks now. Also, my Prolactin came back at 10 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL), would I be a potential candidate for Caber?

I went to draw more labs outside of my dr schedule just yesterday. I chose to draw E2 sensitive, Total T and Cortisol A.M. I will report back with my numbers to see how much my E2 has fallen at .25 E3.5D.

That 100 E2 really scares me and I am wondering if I simply need more AI..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me