Heart Rate!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Vince, that is not very sensitive of you. I know you care,though.

I have never had panic attacks but know people who do. Believe me, they would "get over it" quickly if they could.

Yes, treatment with SSRIs may help along with therapy, but sometimes this issue is deep rooted and it takes time to heal. Hopefully bringing T back to normal can be part of the solution. Good sleep is also key.

J.James.A and Bishop: I apologize if we get a little impatient when we try to help people. Vince and the others are great guys that are here to help. So, stick around, buddies.

One day at a time and we are here to help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I clearly made it a point that I know I suffer from anxiety and that I also had it under wraps for a while now. My original post was to ask if any had ever had a bad reaction to their first shot and specifically anyone with a sensitive body. Hell I said it was a panic attack, whoelse but someone who suffers from anxiety knows what a panic attack is or feels like??

But thanks anyways Captain.

The point being you have an overriding issue that that is tough to drill through in a constructive way that we can benefit you on the TRT side of things if the anxiety is on level 10 in the foreground. I'm right about that...I didn't say it insensitively, I said it with caring for you and what I can see as a real problem for you. Don't be defensive...we're all here because we're all a little F'ed up and need assistance.

J.James.A

The point being you have an overriding issue that that is tough to drill through in a constructive way that we can benefit you on the TRT side of things if the anxiety is on level 10 in the foreground. I'm right about that...I didn't say it insensitively, I said it with caring for you and what I can see as a real problem for you. Don't be defensive...we're all here because we're all a little F'ed up and need assistance.

No your wrong, I never said I started TrT while my anxiety was at a 10. Again, go back and read my posts. Clearly you didn't read this thread as a whole. I said it brought BACK my anxiety to a 10 and that I have had it under control for a longtime and that I haven't had a panic attack in years so out of curiosity I wanted to see if anyone has had reactions to T injections with B12.
People started to answer with their input and questions so I went into detail.
I also wasn't the only one who saw your post and thought it slightly ****ish. It looked like you came in here, skimmed through the thread and threw in your 2cents of which was filled with stuff that I had already discussed in detail.

Thanks anyways

canatct

I also suffer from anxiety and have had panic attacks off and on since a teen (I'm now 51). I take Celexa and Xanax and have for a long time. My Dr started me on 200mg shots of test cypionate and I just couldn't handle it. It would cause my anxiety to spike for days! That was over a year ago and I finally hooked up with Defy Medical. It takes a good while to get dialed in but its worth the wait, and you gotta get labs and more labs. Plus I have kept a daily journal since Dec, 2014 and note mood, libido, anxiety, etc daily and compare with lab results. I now divide my injections into 1 every 3.5 days, daily HCG and small dose AI when I "feel" I need it and everything is much better. What I have found with anxiety is do something to redirect your focus. Ride a bike, lift weights, just do something, anything but sit around and dwell on why why why. Don't give up and I wish you all the best.

J.James.A

I also suffer from anxiety and have had panic attacks off and on since a teen (I'm now 51). I take Celexa and Xanax and have for a long time. My Dr started me on 200mg shots of test cypionate and I just couldn't handle it. It would cause my anxiety to spike for days! That was over a year ago and I finally hooked up with Defy Medical. It takes a good while to get dialed in but its worth the wait, and you gotta get labs and more labs. Plus I have kept a daily journal since Dec, 2014 and note mood, libido, anxiety, etc daily and compare with lab results. I now divide my injections into 1 every 3.5 days, daily HCG and small dose AI when I "feel" I need it and everything is much better. What I have found with anxiety is do something to redirect your focus. Ride a bike, lift weights, just do something, anything but sit around and dwell on why why why. Don't give up and I wish you all the best.

Your F*** awesome! :D. I'm going to monitor it better. I go back Friday for my second shot, 100 this time and no b12 or hcg. I have kids and not needing more lol. My wife had the surgery not to have any more so no need to keep my thangs in tip top shape if not needed to be lol. I still need to talk to her about an AI, we know I convert to estrogen by my body and my lab so I really don't need this extra T to be converted.

THANKS MAN!! :cool:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching