HCG recommendations? Pregnyl vs Fresenius Kabi USA LLC generic

Buy Lab Tests Online

lmswjm

Hi all,
Looking for any recommendations/experiences of Pregnyl vs. the generic form from Fresenius Kabi USA LLC.

My cost would be $115 for Pregnyl 10,000 IU
vs about $35 for the generic. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi all,
Looking for any recommendations/experiences of Pregnyl vs. the generic form from Fresenius Kabi USA LLC.

A few members on here have been using the generic.

If money is an issue than I would give the generic a go!

obesechess

Hi all,

Howdy! Sharing a post I made in another thread. I still need blood work done to verify, but anecdotally I feel as good on the FK generic as I did on pregnyl, which is better than I’ve felt on any other generic.
I recently switched pharmacies due to cost - for whatever reason, my local Rite Aid is able to get Pregnyl at a significantly cheaper price than Costco, about $107 a vial after a GoodRX coupon (it's up to $267 at Costco as of the time of this writing!). However, nobody has been able to get Pregnyl recently - I called Rite Aid, Costco, Safeway, Fred Meyer, and Walgreens, all had it on indefinite backorder.

However, Rite Aid was able to get me a generic made by Fresenius Kabi at a price of $199 for two 10mL vials. It's only been a couple weeks, but my body seems to respond to this just as well as Pregnyl - far better than I remember responding to anything I got from Reliable. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Fresenius bought Merck's biosimilars portfolio a few years back.

Anyway, @MDavidW76, I am just down here in Oregon, so if you're geographically nearby in Washington you may give that a try.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me