Greetings all. Here is my story

Buy Lab Tests Online

JupiterJazz

The doc has me at 200mg weekly injections. Since the gel did not work as well as I thought it would, in trying to track my results do I need to start over? I remember the charts that were posted said that it would be 12 to 16 weeks for me to notice any changes in my physique. & I do work out regularly

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The doc has me at 200mg weekly injections. Since the gel did not work as well as I thought it would, in trying to track my results do I need to start over? I remember the charts that were posted said that it would be 12 to 16 weeks for me to notice any changes in my physique. & I do work out regularly

200mg does seem high but if it were me, I would split the dose to 100mg every 3 1/2 days and test again in 12 weeks. You can adjust from there.

JupiterJazz

My doc told me that I may need more because of my size, so I don't contest it. We haven't discussed much on estradiol The doc does all of the monitoring and I do the labs that he says. To be honest, I'm not too worried about it.

We tried the gel, I went from 205 to 265 and that was 2 months. So now we kick it into high gear. Tomorrow is injection #2 and so far I don't feel any different.

I'll keep you posted.

Vince

Super Moderator
My doc told me that I may need more because of my size, so I don't contest it. We haven't discussed much on estradiol The doc does all of the monitoring and I do the labs that he says. To be honest, I'm not too worried about it.

We tried the gel, I went from 205 to 265 and that was 2 months. So now we kick it into high gear. Tomorrow is injection #2 and so far I don't feel any different.

I'll keep you posted.

You injected 200mg of testosterone and felt nothing? The first time I injected 70mg of T, I really felt it and I did not expected it. I thought it would take much longer. Right from the start strong libido and clear mind.

ERO

How long ago did you inject? Testosterone is typically something you feel the same day or the day after you inject, although some guys do notice it fairly quickly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me