Giving Testosterone in Cottonseed oil a try?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Hi Guys.

I have the chance to pick up some testosterone brand name in Cottonseed oil. I have been either on grapeseed oil or sesame oil. I believe reading back years ago many had issue with Cotton seed oil? since then I thought this was the worst oil possible to use

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolverine

Hi Guys.

I have the chance to pick up some testosterone brand name in Cottonseed oil. I have been either on grapeseed oil or sesame oil. I believe reading back years ago many had issue with Cotton seed oil? since then I thought this was the worst oil possible to use
Ive done cottonseed oil and grape seed. No difference for me, but grape seed oil less viscosity, so easier to inject. Usually cottonseed oil is name brand.

Phil Goodman

Have done both and didn’t notice a difference. But like you I have read stories of people having issues with different carriers, so there’s really no way to find out unless you try it. If it’s a good deal I’d say just take a shot with it(no pun intended).

madman

Super Moderator
Hi Guys.

Get your hands on the BD 30G LDS insulin syringes with the thin-wall needles!

I can easily draw/inject (strictly sub-q) a whopping .75 mL (75 units) Depo-Testosterone (TC) which uses cottonseed oil as the carrier.

If you are injecting daily using low volumes of the oily solution it should be a breeze!

Gianluca

Get your hands on the BD 30G LDS insulin syringes with the thin-wall needles!

I can easily draw/inject (strictly sub-q) a whopping .75 mL (75 units) Depo-Testosterone (TC) which uses cottonseed oil as the carrier.

If you are injecting daily using low volumes of the oily solution it should be a breeze!

thank you!

JmarkH

My current TC has cottonseed oil. I've been having bad rashes for almost a year, and as a test, I asked the Doc to switch me from grapeseed oil to cottonseed. Unfortunately, the rashes haven't changed. But the test C works.

tropicaldaze1950

Cottonseed oil was used extensively in snack food because, decades ago, everytime I ate potato chips, I'd get a mild headache, feel vaguely sick and have loose stools. I learned of it being a significant allergen from reading(before the Internet, LOL). Similar reactions when I began with Test C, not knowing cottonseed was the carrier oil. I know I'm in the minority since many men use it and have no problems.

Gianluca

Cottonseed oil was used extensively in snack food because, decades ago, everytime I ate potato chips, I'd get a mild headache, feel vaguely sick and have loose stools. I learned of it being a significant allergen from reading(before the Internet, LOL). Similar reactions when I began with Test C, not knowing cottonseed was the carrier oil. I know I'm in the minority since many men use it and have no problems.
What carrier oil are you using now?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching