Fatigue

Buy Lab Tests Online
How would I know if CPAP has been optimized? I had a sleep study done and the settings were determined at that time. I was switched to one of those new machines that has the capacity to sense my sleep apnea (as it changes over the months) and self adjust.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat

How would I know if CPAP has been optimized? I had a sleep study done and the settings were determined at that time. I was switched to one of those new machines that has the capacity to sense my sleep apnea (as it changes over the months) and self adjust.

What type of machine do you have? I have a Resmed S9 and pull the data card out every once in a while and download/view it with Resmed's Resscan software.

The S9 will also report the AHI value for the previous night's use on its display screen so I can check it when I wake up in the morning.

Your doctor should also be checking your results at every follow up appt.

Angel'sDesk

Hi Don,

I would also stress that thyroid numbers are important to get an idea of where you are. Once you are treating, sometimes you have to let go of the numbers somewhat, because being in range does not mean that your dose is right for you. I slowly upped my dose in very small increments, and waited for a few weeks in between before I raised again, and was careful to know the signs of hyperthyroidism and watched carefully to make sure I was not taking too much. I doubt the Kaiser peeps would be big fans of this method, but if you have checked everything else and are careful, it can be a way to see if you simply need a bit more thyroxine (or whichever thyroid replacement you are on).

Also, I would be interested to know your fasting glucose and HbA1c and possibly your triglycerides (which I imagine your docs are watching anyway). Diet can cause a lot of fatigue in some people, so it might be worth getting a sense of your carbohydrate metabolism by looking at those numbers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me