Hello - Need Help/Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

db3g

Would like to say hello and that I have been reading posts on here for quite sometime now. To start, I am 42 years old, and for about the last 5 years; I felt like I was suffering from LowT (hard to think, no libido, no drive etc...). I had completed testing with 3 different doctors and was toward the lower end of normal with each test (300 - 324). Still falling within range and could not get a doctor to work with me on treatment.

So fast forward to now, and against what many people would advise; I began self-treating myself 8 weeks ago. I am taking 250mg of Test E per week (I realize a high dose) and I am not currently taking anything else. I had blood work taken a couple of weeks ago and finally received all of the results and I am searching for some advice. My concern when you see the results; in my estradiol sensitive numbers; they are sky high. I thought they may have been high, but this was a surprise. I do have an AI (exemestane) available to use; but have not used it to date. I do not feel bloated, have no puffiness/soreness of the nipple area; but morning erections have become a little less frequent the last few weeks. I am still able to get and maintain an erection; but requires stimulus.

I am wondering if I'm not feeling the "negative" sides that bad is because my total test level is high to compensate? (Blood work was taken 6 days after injection) So I know the obvious first response is to lower my test dosage which I am planning on dropping to around 150mg per wk. I need advice on the use of the AI. I was thinking about starting with 6.25mg EOD? Overall I feel great, brain fog is lifted, better libido, have dropped about 15lbs (working out and cleaning up my diet). I do also realize that I will have to come off at some point in time and redo testing to be able to get under legitimate care. But I felt I had to make a change and see if test supplementation would work to improve what I had going on.

In case the attachment wont open:

Total Test 1234 ng/dL
Free Test 37.6 pg/mL
Estradiol, sensitive 122.7 pg/mL

Any advice you can offer will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ardoc

If it was me, and I wasn't feeling any negative sides from high E2, I would wait until I stabilized on the new lower T dosage and then decide if an AI is needed. Just my 2 cents.

db3g

I have only been injecting once per week. As for the other blood tests, no I have not ran them. My concern with not using the AI at all, is what will happen as I let my test level fall. Will I run into the negative sides because my levels are so high right now?

ERO

IMHO, I would at least split your dose in half and inject every 3.5 days so that you get more even levels and less conversion to E2. Say Monday AM and Thursday PM for example.

PAUL-E

IMHO, I would at least split your dose in half and inject every 3.5 days so that you get more even levels and less conversion to E2. Say Monday AM and Thursday PM for example.
I agree but lower the dose and split make sure you keep track of hematocrit and check PSA if you haven't, SHBG and thyroid next time around. Also this site is full of resources including reputable TRT providers that would probably be willing to work with you to optimize your heath

PAUL-E

Just a side note I would remove your account number, patent ID # etc... as it could possibly lead back to you after you admitted self administering TRT. stay safe

db3g

Thanks for all of the advice so far. I have no issue with lowering and splitting the dose eventually. I was going to take the AI for a couple of weeks (every other day) and do blood work again without changing anything else. Does this sound reasonable? After those tests, lower and divide the dose. Still not sure if I should continue taking the AI after lowering the dose or just stop until another set of blood work is done. And yes, I will begin incorporating the other tests. My original plan was to donate blood every 8-10 weeks to help with that.

PAUL-E

If it was me I would contact one of the TRT clinics on the site if that was not an option I would stop the AI do lower more frequent injections and test again in 6-8 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me