Very high E2, sick of symptoms, doctor aren't helping

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigrig999

These issues have been going on with me for over a year now. A few repeated bloods tell me that test is normal-high, and recently discovered my E2 is high and has been getting higher. Doctors (normal and Endocrinologists) are not listening. So I've just purchased Anastrozole 1 x 50mg illegally.

Have had the following symptoms for the past year, seem to be getting worse:
- Little to no libido
- Weak or sometimes difficult to maintain erections
- Sometimes absolutely 0 morning erections
- Weight gain around abdominal area and chest despite lifting heavy 4 x a week and playing intense sports 2 x a week.
- Mood issues

I'm 23 and am having a hard time figuring out what is causing it. But I am at the point where I just want to give the Anastrozole a go just to see if I feel better.
A couple things which may help:
- My doc said I have a MTHFR gene mutation which is screwing with my methylation pathways - has put me on a special methylated B vitamins
- I may be borderline Hypothyroid, so am on ThyroPlex, a thyroid support complex as per my doctor.

Here are my latest bloods (when I say previous it is from a test two months before):

25-Hydroxy-Vitamin D - 56 nmol/l (60-160)

TSH - 7.7 mIU/L (0.5-4) (I'm not worried about this because I was at 2.0 mIU/l 2 month before hand, but I started taking Iodine 50mgs everyday and believe this is why it was high. Doctor said to stop because it probably isn't needed so have for now. The ThryoPlex has Iodine in it anyway.
Free T4 - 12 pmol/L (previous 16)
Free T3 - 4.9 pmol/L (previous 5.0)

Testosterone - 32 nmol/L (previous 25 nmol/L) (8.0-32.0)
SHBG - 39 nmol/L (previous 32 nmol/L) (10-45)
Free Test - 0.7 nmol/L (previous 0.6 nmol/l) (0.2-0.6)

Serum Vitamin B12 - 400 pmol/L (>250)
Serum Folate - 37.3 nmol/L (6.5-45.0)

DHEAS - 6.7 umol/L (2.5-13)

Fasting Insulin - 6.4 mU/L (0-12)
Fasting Glucose - 4.4 nmol/L (3.2-5.5)
Plasma Homocysteine - 6.6 umol/L (4-14)

FSH - 5 IU/L (<12)
LH - 5.4 IU/L (10)
Oestradiol (E2) - 288 pmol/L = 78.45pg/ml (previous 185 pmol/L = 50.12pg/ml)

My latest doctor does agree it is high, but he doesn't know much about E2s effects in males. I am also 100% natural by the way, and never have used any exogenous test or anything else for that matter.

It has been a whole year of this shit, and now I am getting fed the F up with it. I am 23, I have girls who I can get with but can't because my body isn't working the way it is meant to, it really kills me mentally.

Maybe my liver isn't clearing E2, maybe this MTHFR mutated gene is the culprit, but I need to know if Anastrozole will work. Planning to start on .25 EOD, see how I feel. and ramp up to .5mg EOD if nothing improves. With a blood test 6 weeks in. Sound ok?

Anastrozole can bring my E2 down but how the hell do I get to the source of why it is high? It's hard when I can't find a doctor that will support me. If anyone has anything to say, would be greatly appreciated, as like I said I am over these symptoms and just want to get back to the way I used to be.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Maybe my liver isn't clearing E2, maybe this MTHFR mutated gene is the culprit, but I need to know if Anastrozole will work. Planning to start on .25 EOD, see how I feel. and ramp up to .5mg EOD if nothing improves. With a blood test 6 weeks in. Sound ok?

Anastrozole can bring my E2 down but how the hell do I get to the source of why it is high? It's hard when I can't find a doctor that will support me. If anyone has anything to say, would be greatly appreciated, as like I said I am over these symptoms and just want to get back to the way I used to be.

Too much and wayyyyyyyyyy too much Anastrozole.

What is your HRT protocol...dosing and frequency. The most common pathway to high estrogen is too much Cypionate at one-time leads to excess which leads to aromatization.

bigrig999

I'll look into starting lower.

I don't have HRT! I'm completely natural, never had roids or anything. This is why I'm baffled. Why the hell is my E2 so high??

You could try a low dose mono therapy with Anastrozole, maybe .25mg 2x per week, to start. This is a powerful drug and though it sounds like a small dose, it's not. Low Estrogen is just as bad as high and has similar symptoms. I might suggest more natural ways to Estrogen management than pharmeceuticals, things like Calcium D Glucarate (500-1000mg) and DIM (200mg).
You could look at diet, things like exenestrogens, look if you have soy in your diet, too, processed foods, things like that....jsut spitballing. I missed that your not on HRT, you're numbers all look very very good as far as TT and Free T.

bigrig999

You could try a low dose mono therapy with Anastrozole, maybe .25mg 2x per week, to start. This is a powerful drug and though it sounds like a small dose, it's not. Low Estrogen is just as bad as high and has similar symptoms. I might suggest more natural ways to Estrogen management than pharmeceuticals, things like Calcium D Glucarate (500-1000mg) and DIM (200mg).
You could look at diet, things like exenestrogens, look if you have soy in your diet, too, processed foods, things like that....jsut spitballing. I missed that your not on HRT, you're numbers all look very very good as far as TT and Free T.

I have a fair bit of DIM on hand. Have not seriously given a shot. After my E2 went from 184 to 288 pmol/L in two months I wanted something proven. What does Calcium D Glucarate do? Do you take it same time as the DIM?

Yeah I have looked into Xenoestrogens, my doctor actually suggested this. I've removed them from my daily products such as shampoos etc etc.

What about coming off Arimidex. Is it okay to just stop? The reason why I want to try Arimidex is because if I do feel so much better, I want to be able to push this to my doctor so we can find the root.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me