ED issues and other symptoms recently

Buy Lab Tests Online

uvababb

Looking for some advice for possible cause of issues.

Current protocol:
Test Cyp .35ml x 2 weekly
HCG 35 units x 2 weekly

Started Protocol on Dec 1st of 2015 for low T (initial labs had T around 200 and estradiol at 15)
Got the following lab results back on Feb 12th after 3 months on protocol. Everything was great. Feeling good and strong erections. It was great.

T4 = .96 (.82 - 1.77)
DHEA = 197.4 (102.6 - 416.3)
TSH = 1.620 (.450 - 4.5)
PSA = .4 (0.0 - 4.0)
Testosterone Serum = 700 (348 -1197)
Free T = 13.7 (6.8 - 21.5)
Vitamin D = 53.7 (30.0 - 100.0)
Estradiol Sensitive = 42.7 (8.0 - 35.0 ) High

Stayed on protocol but just this past month I've been having issues getting a strong erection. Probably 40% which makes me unable to make love to my wife. Also having some brain fog issues again just started happening this month.

Well just had my scheduled lab draw on July 15th with the following results:
T4 = 1.08 (.82 - 1.77)
DHEA = 228.3 (102.6 - 416.3)

[TD="class: alternatingRow ccrItemText"]triiodothyronine,free,serum = 2.6 (2.0 - 4.4) [/TD]

Testosterone Serum = 1149 (348 -1197)
Free T = 23.5 (6.8 - 21.5) High
Vitamin D = 60.1 (30.0 - 100.0)
Estradiol Sensitive = 45.1 (8.0 - 35.0 ) High

What could be causing my ED erection issues? High Estradiol? any help appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your estradiol didn't really increase dramatically from test to test, but it is certainly outside the lab range. A compounded dose of Anastrozole is something to consider. Did you have erectile issues prior to starting TRT? ED is often a multi-faceted issue; many of us on TRT rely on additional treatment options to deal with it.

uvababb

Yes, Ed issues prior, that's why I had some tests done prior which showed low t. Which I thought was the issue. I have a follow-up appt w doc next week and will discuss estradiol and everything. Mayb my sweet spot for T is n the 700 range and 1100 is to much. Has that ever happened to any1, t to high?

uvababb

nothing changed dude. I've been injecting .35ML x 2 twice a week since Dec 1st. Feb T was 700 and now in July it's 1100. July blood draw was at noon on Friday. I inject Monday morning and Thursday at night. I'll have to look up the Feb blood draw for the day/time

nothing changed dude. I've been injecting .35ML x 2 twice a week since Dec 1st. Feb T was 700 and now in July it's 1100. July blood draw was at noon on Friday. I inject Monday morning and Thursday at night. I'll have to look up the Feb blood draw for the day/time

You can't mix around the draw times which is how you went from 700 to 1100. For instance many on this Mon AM, and Thurs PM schedule, would have blood drawn on Monday @ 0800, before, injecting. That's the ONLY way you could have used that dose of Cyp and had to widlly different results. You always test just before an injection, never after.

Like Vince mentioned, WHEN you draw blood is of critical importance. If you injected test on Thursday night, and drew blood on Friday at noon, you just drew blood at a peak, not a trough. You always want to draw blood in your trough period, or as close to it as you can. In your case, Monday morning before your test injection would be optimal.

I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that your Feb blood draw was during a trough, hence a 400 point split in your test lab result.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me