Confused about HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Men who currently are on testosterone therapy should use HCG one week on and three weeks off. Will HCG stimulate my own testosterone production?
Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it. Using HCG regularly over time will desensitize the Leydig cells to your own LH. So when you stop the HCG, your testicles will not recognize the LH signal from your brain…not good. ??????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Craig: Really, read Nelson's post.

This is an internet myth. There are no known cases of Leydig cell densitization in humans. Not one. A lot of guys have been prescribed far, far higher doses for a long, long time than what we use to support TRT.

YOu can't desensitize on typicall HRT dosing of up to 500iu 2x a week. But then two weeks of Cypionate use and your LH will be zero anyway, hence, the need for HCG. It will stim your nuts enough to keep them alive and yes some Test production, your nuts will function "as usual".

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
HCG is the LH analog! It is used mainly when the pituitary "stops" producing LH. So far starters, there should never be any worries about what will happen to the LH from the pituitary axis .. There is no LH.

Additionally, it's a continuous program. Again, it mimics LH, it's that simple. Think about it .. In teens, young adults, and men in general, the pituitary can produce LH for years and years, sometimes a whole lifetime. That's the normal function to produce endogenous testosterone. If the desensitization was an issue, wouldn't that happen at some point when we were younger?? Of course not .. Almost 6 years for me, still works!

ReGenesis1

HCG desensitization

If you go by the same logic, just because your body produces high levels of other hormones when you were younger, does that mean that exogenous supplementation would not cause down-regulation of receptors? When on TRT, you don’t need Year round HCG. Just because you can do something doesn’t nevessarily mean you should. Running HCG every so often works well. Some HRT clinics have patients run it year round to make more money. All medications have upregulation or down regulation, based on feedback loops as the body strives to achieve homeostasis. If your testicles begin to atrophy, Run 250-500 IU twice weekly, while on TRT. That is what William Llewelyn reccomends in the anabolic Reference guide. He, at least, has a PhD. There aren’t sufficient clinical studies in humans to answer these questions, so we turn to “bro science.” Shame but true. First, do no harm.

QUOTE=Vettester Chris;25162]HCG is the LH analog! It is used mainly when the pituitary "stops" producing LH. So far starters, there should never be any worries about what will happen to the LH from the pituitary axis .. There is no LH.

Additionally, it's a continuous program. Again, it mimics LH, it's that simple. Think about it .. In teens, young adults, and men in general, the pituitary can produce LH for years and years, sometimes a whole lifetime. That's the normal function to produce endogenous testosterone. If the desensitization was an issue, wouldn't that happen at some point when we were younger?? Of course not .. Almost 6 years for me, still works![/QUOTE]

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me