New Sub Q Site

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

I have been choosing sites at random to alternate, yesterday I did a thigh injection, pulled the needle out and blood was actually squirting out of my thigh. WTF, I did not go that deep and in the general area of usual injection. I was almost laughing at myself, thinking of the guys that are very squeamish about needles ......they probably would have passed out from fright.

the bleeding stopped in short order, I considered the fact that maybe the T had been expelled with my blood gush, but thought so what, if it did, too bad Im through for the day. BTW no bruise

are those your delts in that photo Nelson! wow! i hope mine can get to 1/2 that size and defination as i am healing from both rotator cuff surgeries! GOOD INSPIRATION !

i could do my tiny t dose injections there! Ha and see.. the left side is only just a bit over 2 months post op. injecting that lipo- c there wont make a difference in sizei will it? also i need to be moving alot more iron than i am now to get that muscle! i am working on really cleaning up the food since i can't lift very heavy yet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me