Testosterone Pellets - Are They Better than Injections or Gels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I was talking to a new, local clinic today that does pellets (doing injections now). The guy I spoke with said he can get my levels up to the 1000 range and that I would not need Arimidex or HCG any longer. I get it that the advantage to pellets is a constant release, no spikes. Beyond that, I am not clear how he can make the other claims. Is he for real or blowing smoke?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat

I get it that the advantage to pellets is a constant release, no spikes.

Not sure why he would say that. The average time between pellet insertions, for Testopel anyway, is 3-4 months. T levels rise in the first couple of weeks then slowly decay, just before your next implantation you can be running on fumes and feeling miserable.

CoastWatcher

My doctor, an experienced TRT practitioner, is negative on pellets. She feels it is a challenge to manage E2 levels and, as importantly, has seen three cases of infection at the insertion site that made life uncomfortable for the fellows dealing with the problem.

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I have no experience with pellets, but I would think you have to add or remove some to get the right levels. Injecting seems so simple to adjust and get the right levels of testosterone.

gabearroyo1114

I have been on pellets for about 3 years now and get them done every 6 months the last month is the worst and horrible the pain of the injection on insertion last about a day after the anesthetics wear off. For the most part I like the idea of the pellets.

gabearroyo1114

While I never had an infection, I have tons of scar marks on my butt and I really don't see the point. I really only last about 2-3 months, months 4,5,6 you begin to feel like crap and horrible at month 6.

CoastWatcher

I have been on pellets for about 3 years now and get them done every 6 months the last month is the worst and horrible the pain of the injection on insertion last about a day after the anesthetics wear off. For the most part I like the idea of the pellets.

Have you ever used any other form of TRT? Injections? Topicals?

gabearroyo1114

Have you ever used any other form of TRT? Injections? Topicals?

Yes, I have been on Androgel, Testim (Was allergic to gels), I did injections Cypionate 200 mg/week and finally was put on testopel. The injections were working for me but my urologist insisted on putting me on testopel and it sucks because I just got my lab results back and my testosterone level are 184, woopie! It's the same story every six months.

Ironmind

Dr Saya would be a good one to provide info as he was one of the original "pellet doctors" in Tampa. He does not prefer them for a few reasons. I also received Testopel in 2008. Pellets are not the best option because they have a tendency not to metabolize from the insertion site consistently. If follow up testosterone is too high or too low then another incision must be made to either add more or remove pellets. Lastly, they are way overpriced for what you actually get.

CoastWatcher

Yes, I have been on Androgel, Testim (Was allergic to gels), I did injections Cypionate 200 mg/week and finally was put on testopel. The injections were working for me but my urologist insisted on putting me on testopel and it sucks because I just got my lab results back and my testosterone level are 184, woopie! It's the same story every six months.

Well, it would seem you're urologist was taking care...of business. I hope you can work your way to another doctor/form of TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me