My vitamin D requirements have doubled as I improved my health, lowered my A1C and lost weight, why is that the case?

Buy Lab Tests Online

granger

more fat = more cholesterol, more cholesterol= more vitamin D? or perhaps the enzymes used to break down extra cholesterol/lipids get used up when your liver is fattier so unable to break down/excrete D?

yea most men shouldnt take iron and its un needed and harmful, potent oxidant :) you will see high quality mens vitamins not have iron... i have uber high ferratin so stay far away from it.

on a side note about vitamin D, it seems to cause pain in my kidney, had a kidney stone then stopped the greens powder protein and vitamin D, then seems like if i take vitamin D for a day or 2 will get faint pangs on teh same kidney.. so great idea you check your D levels i should be doing the same! dont want extra calcium depositing in your arteries or kidneys :) vitamin K or not... vitamin D is a potent hormvitamin! amazing you can FEEL vitamin D levels..

EDIT: welp prob wrong on that ! however prob need to look deeper like vitamin D and covid, mostly showed a relationship because old sedentary people have poor health along with low vitamin D ie more of a marker than cause. ie sickest people have low vitamin D but might not be sick because of low vitamin D if that makes sense. Vitamin D and Cholesterol: What's the Relationship

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

more fat = more cholesterol, more cholesterol= more vitamin D? or perhaps the enzymes used to break down extra cholesterol/lipids get used up when your liver is fattier so unable to break down/excrete D?
I thought about that, but my experience since dropping the iron tells me differently. Since stopping the iron supplements, I’m starting to urinate more normally, and on iron supplements it seems like my urination was slowed and restrained.

I think the reason I couldn’t tolerate more vitamin D was because I was taking iron supplements, when I shouldn’t have been and since vitamin D regulates iron homeostasis, uptake of iron is altered, and so it’s not hard to understand why more vitamin D produced negative symptoms even though my levels were on the lower end of normal.

I think this is the reason why I couldn’t tolerate vitamin D supplement even below normal doses. I’m going to experiment by taking more vitamin D as my iron levels decline

Systemlord

I continue to make significant improvements in how I feel every single morning since stopping the iron supplements. I have more energy, more erections, and a higher mental clarity!

At the rate things are improving, in a couple of weeks I'll be in new territory as far as how I feel. The entire time spent while on Jatenzo was supplementing iron when I didn't even need it.

I can't imagine what awaits me in the coming weeks, perhaps benefits I've never felt yet on TRT.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching