Back Pain Treatment, Prevention and Insights

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

According to the NIH, 8 out of 10 people are affected by back pain at some point in their lives...

I've seen it in those who are quite sedentary, as well as in my most high-performing, active clients.

As with most problems, however, there is an effective framework and process that can lead to a solution. And, so, I went to see the world's foremost expert in assessing, diagnosing, and treating back pain...

Today on the Muscle Intelligence Podcast, I'm joined by Dr. Stuart McGill, who is THE go-to expert for high performers who experience back pain, and for the most difficult cases of back pain.

Dr. McGill spent 30 years as a professor at the University of Waterloo, where he is a distinguished professor emeritus. His laboratory and experimental research clinic investigated issues related to the causal mechanisms of back pain, how to rehabilitate back-pained people, and enhance both injury resilience and performance.

Dr. McGill now operates as the Chief Science Officer of his BackFitPro Inc. clinic, where I was lucky enough to record this in-person interview.

We discuss everything from the effect of muscle hypertrophy on joints to the different pain patterns that present in various sports and activities (and how to address them), to the mindset of elite athletes... You'll learn about the most effective back pain treatment, practices for prevention, and overall human bio-mechanic insights from one of the greats.

If you (like me), are fascinated by how the human body works - this one's for you.

You'll learn:

- The Mechanics of Muscle Hypertrophy and Effects on Joints
- How the Mindset of Elite Athletes Affects Pain and Performance
- What is Required of the Spine in Different Sports Settings
- How Spinal Joint Architecture Aids in Specific Activities
- How to Understand Pain Triggers to Navigate and Manage Back Pain

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

guys, listen to this book. thank me later. i completely eliminated a year long sciatic pain and been pain free since. the solution is not where you think. i will not go into the details here as people shower me with theirbopinions usually. i dont care. i have no more pain. and never will, at least that type

Listen to Back Pain Permanent Healing: Understanding the Myths, Lies, and Confusion by Steven Ray Ozanich on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd/B0744YMSRM?source_code=ASSOR150021921000V

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me