Getting started, finally...

Buy Lab Tests Online

djpreef

Hey guys. After waiting six months for my doctor to be satisfied with my estrogen/estradiol numbers, I'm finally getting started. He tried me on a compounded topical that didn't seem to do much of anything except make things worse. So yesterday he wrote me a script for 12 ml of 100mg/ml, .5 twice a week. Turns out no pharmacy in my area carries 100, so the pharmacist gave me 6-1ml vials of 200mg and wrote the instructions for .25ml twice a week. That should be fine, right?

Also, the syringes they gave me have the needles on them. There are no "extraction needles" like I'm seeing in the videos. Will I be able to use the same needle to extract and inject?

Thanks!
John

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes you can use the same syringe, for vial and injecting. I use easy touch 27gauge 1/2". 50mg of testosterone twice a week should be an okay starting dose.

djpreef

Yes you can use the same syringe, for vial and injecting. I use easy touch 27gauge 1/2". 50mg of testosterone twice a week should be an okay starting dose.

Thanks! They gave me 25g and they were fine, I honestly didn't feel anything at all. Not even a little.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me