Lab results on current Dr.'s Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

ahnj

My primary care doctor put me on a questionable protocol (200 mg cypionate injection followed by 50 mg every other week [which I convinced him to make, instead, 50 mg once a week]). I had my labs drawn last week in advance of my Defy consultation in a few weeks, which are as follows. This is three weeks after the initial 200 mg injection and after two weeks of subsequent 50 mg/week injections]:

Glucose Serum: 102 (high) [65-99]
DHEA-Sulfate: 424.8 (high) [102.6-416.3]
Testosterone, Serum: 425 [348-1197]
Free Testosterone (Direct): 21.1 [8.7-25.1]
LH: .1 (low) [1.7-8.6]
TSH: 2.79 [.450-4.5]
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum: 1.1 [0.0-4.0]
Estradiol, Sensitive: 19.1 [8-35.0]
Progesterone: .2 (high) [0.0 - 0.1]

I would be curious to hear your comments.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

The labs are of little value from the perspective of your TRT protocol, as Sean Mosher indicated. Three weeks is too soon to have balanced serum levels, on ANY protocol - to say nothing of a foolish one such as your doctor prescribed.

ahnj

Thanks, Sean. I agree with you 100%. It took a lot of effort to convince him to 50 mg/weekly instead of once every two weeks!

Nevertheless, I found the DHEA, LH and progesterone values interesting...though I'm not really sure how to interpret the big picture. I look forward to my consultation with Defy in a few weeks and will keep up with the 50 mg/week until then.

One thing that concerns me, and I don't know if it's placebo effect/imagination or actually something, is that my nipples do feel a bit tender. I hope I don't have a bad estrogen situation going on that could cause me trouble in the coming weeks until Defy gets me straightened out. I wish I had called them months ago!

Adam

CoastWatcher

Nipple sensitivity at the start of TRT does NOT mean you are developing "a bad estrogen situation." Your nipples are reacting the differing levels of androgen in your blood. Tender, itchy, sensitive...it is reflecting the new situation. Keep monitoring, but don't fear.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me