Howdy

Buy Lab Tests Online
I just turned 40 and after a life long pursuit of fitness and an active lifestyle things are a bit dull. I did ghrp2 and 6 with what I considered tremendous results for several years while in the military. I did a 3 month run of clomid at 25 mg a day, brought back my morning wood and some pep 4 years ago. It feels like things have slowly waned since. Eating a ketone diet for 4 months was a shocking success. I went from around 13 percent body fat to 9 ish and feel a TREMENDOUS difference in energy. Crazy. I do a cheat day now but try to stay under 50 grams the other 6. Can't recommend this highly enough for "older" folks.

I have never done testosterone in any form, but I am definitely having the symptoms of aging. I work out using some of my normal gym Jones, or mil athletet programs, and its been a kick in the balls the last 12 months. Sex drive is still there, morning wood is essentially gone, erections are ok.

My plan is to get labs done within the next month and go from there. Mostly interested in SUBQ test injections with HCG, but plan to absorb as much information prior to anything.

Thanks for the opportunity to learn,

V

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com