new to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mikey1970

Hi guys, I'm on nebido 1000 injection now every 8 weeks, I'm 10 weeks in, during week one my non existent erections came back with a bang and I was over the moon, but they have waned a bit, now I still get erections on stimulation but never spontaneous ones, also I have put on weight, I was hoping to lose as before trt I was 3 stone overweight now I'm nearly close to 4, is this normal to put weight on, and will it come off again ?
Is it still early days ?
Can I expect better erections
Can I expect weight loss

My mood has picked up and I feel happier
But I still ache a little all over like I'm an old man haha

Any advice :)
Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Has your appetite increased, my did when I first started TRT. Then my appetite went back to normal and so did my weight.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Need to see blood work could be anything.

Need to understand what E2 looks like.

I am not a big fan of Nebido to be honest...much better on twice weekly injections of Test Cyp.

ERO

I have read about guys using Nebido and for them, it only worked well when their doc switched them up to a shot every 6 weeks and started checking their E2 levels. That is all second hand info, of course.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I have read about guys using Nebido and for them, it only worked well when their doc switched them up to a shot every 6 weeks and started checking their E2 levels. That is all second hand info, of course.

Nebido is just one big bell curve in serum concentration levels between injections...not how our bodies function normally and it carries shitty side effects as noted.

Mikey1970

Hi all
No appetite same ?
Ya nebido is all that's available in Ireland, Nelson previously told me nebido every 8 weeks is great so I'm confident.
I will asky endo switch to every y weeks tho and have my bloods done, I'll post here eventually
Thanks for info :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching