Everyday injection blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

Here's my recent labs as of today after 6 to 8 weeks on everyday injections.

10 ml of testosterone
Tamoxifen
1/4 arimidex [as needed]

T3,free 2.94. Ref 1.80- 3.90

T4 7.6. Ref 5.o- 12.3

Tsh 1.690 ref o.270- 4.2oo

Thyroglobulin ab <1 ref 0-4

Thyroid peroxidase o.43 ref o.ooo -9.00

Reverse t3 22.7 ref 9.o- 27.o

Prolactin 7.8 ref 2.64-13.7

Dhea sulf. 232.7 ref 70.o-495.o

Progesterone o.2 ref o.14- 2.o6

Estrodiol <20

SHBG 44.87 ref 13.3-89.50

Testosterone 908 ref 175 -781
Free test 70.28 35- 92

I've since backed off of the arimidex, only taking it as needed. I've added 10 mg of pregnelone . Somethings missing in the energy dept. Once that is squared away. I'll be ok.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
PLease double check what you listed for your T dose; "10ml", also convert to mg...ml is a volume, not a dose which is expressed in milligrams.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Probably 20 mg daily with Test Cyp @ 200 mg/mL.

Labs look really good but probably no need at all for an AI on a low dose daily injection protocol...probably why you feel like you do and lack energy.

Here's my recent labs as of today after 6 to 8 weeks on everyday injections.

10 ml of testosterone
Tamoxifen
1/4 arimidex [as needed]

T3,free 2.94. Ref 1.80- 3.90

T4 7.6. Ref 5.o- 12.3

Tsh 1.690 ref o.270- 4.2oo

Thyroglobulin ab <1 ref 0-4

Thyroid peroxidase o.43 ref o.ooo -9.00

Reverse t3 22.7 ref 9.o- 27.o

Prolactin 7.8 ref 2.64-13.7

Dhea sulf. 232.7 ref 70.o-495.o

Progesterone o.2 ref o.14- 2.o6

Estrodiol <20

SHBG 44.87 ref 13.3-89.50

Testosterone 908 ref 175 -781
Free test 70.28 35- 92

I've since backed off of the arimidex, only taking it as needed. I've added 10 mg of pregnelone . Somethings missing in the energy dept. Once that is squared away. I'll be ok.

Your numbers look pretty darn good with the exception of your E2. <20 could mean 19, or it could mean 0...in either case, not where you want to be. An AI certainly isn't needed here.

Just curious...why are you on a daily injection protocol? Your SHBG isn't low, so I was just wondering why the daily injections? Previous E2 issues, or are you just striving for super stable levels?

hfbjr

I'm very sensitive too the testosterone. I start getting chest issues. Hence why I'm on tamoxifen and arimidex. Daily injections allow me too use alot less arimidex, a whole lot actually. When I was on twice a week injections, I still had issues. I'm now doing my injections subq as well which has been awesome.

I just started taking 10 mg of pregnelone. Hopefully I'll be able too find where my estrogen should be. If it gets to 36, I start having issues.

I'm very sensitive too the testosterone. I start getting chest issues. Hence why I'm on tamoxifen and arimidex. Daily injections allow me too use alot less arimidex, a whole lot actually. When I was on twice a week injections, I still had issues. I'm now doing my injections subq as well which has been awesome.

I just started taking 10 mg of pregnelone. Hopefully I'll be able too find where my estrogen should be. If it gets to 36, I start having issues.

With your current labs, you shouldn't be taking any AI. The problem is...we don't know exactly what your E2 level is right now. Was this the sensitive E2 assay? You very well may have crashed your E2 since we really don't know what <20 means.

I just looked at labs. Your correct it doesn't say. However it was specified by the doc. This lab always makes an error

It's a pretty important number to know. You might want to consider getting the correct test performed at your earliest convenience.

Please tell me you're not taking any AI at this time, are you?

Probably 20 mg daily with Test Cyp @ 200 mg/mL.

Labs look really good but probably no need at all for an AI on a low dose daily injection protocol...probably why you feel like you do and lack energy.

Is morning wood a good indicator of E levels?

I currently do. 2ml of test propionate daily @ 100mg/ml so 140mg of test propionate per week and also feel much better than when I was on. 25ml 2x week test cypionate. Have honestly never felt great on TRT, just stronger and less joint aches.

Everyday shots, wow that sure is a lot of sticks. Did you try every other day? That is what I am currently doing, I was doing .37 twice a week (200mg/ml) Tues and Fridays and notice the afternoon before my shot I felt bla. :) So I move to every other day. Recent T levels but still waiting for the other results to come in.
I am 51.

[TH="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: left"]Component[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: left"]Your Value[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: left"]Standard Range[/TH]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Testosterone[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]882 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]348 - 1197 ng/dL[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Comment[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]Comment [/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"] [/TD]

[TD="class: srchbl, colspan: 3"]Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Testosterone, Free[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]23.7 pg/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]7.2 - 24.0 pg/mL[/TD]

hfbjr

When using an insulin syringe 1/2 sub q, the shots aren't even noticeable. I kinda like everyday. I have a routine, takes less than 5 mins.

As far as lab codes, the script stated sensitive. They also did a different thyroid Test than specified by the doc. Seems commonplace with this lab. Oh well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me