Zika: How You Can Prevent Mosquito Bites ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Important information for the upcoming Zika epidemic in summer months.

Zika virus.jpg

Testing The Effectiveness Of Mosquito Repellents

A 2015 study tested eight commercial mosquito repellents, two fragrances and a vitamin B patch by releasing mosquitoes into a sealed chamber with a treated hand. The study found that after four hours, the most effective were products containing DEET, as well as one “natural” DEET-free spray.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160430

Best DEET free product: http://smile.amazon.com/Repel-Eucal...62205399&sr=8-1&keywords=lemon+eucalyptus+oil

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bako

Army navy surplus stores often sell 100% Deet. Works like a charm, and you don't need much. I was in the army in some of the worst jungles imaginable. I wore the Deet and was rarely bitten.

bako

The EPA says that Deet if used as directed is safe. 100% Deet works great and a very small amounts will work. I'm talking about two small drops for your entire body. It works well. You don't have to apply it to your skin you can put it right on your clothes. I used to just put it on my hat and had very little trouble with bugs. I knew guys that bathed in the stuff with no I'll effects. Nothing works as well to my knowledge, and once you realize the miniscule amount you actually need it makes a big difference in perspective. I use it and so do my children. The difference in the amount you need compared to using a regular Comercial brand like OFF insect repellent is staggering. I would never spray the commercial brands all over myself and that is the only way it is even marginally effective compared to a very tiny amount of DEET.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me