Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Dr Crisler

Buy Lab Tests Online

FrankUnderwood

Based on his FB posts, looks like Dr C had a very minor heart attack yesterday. He appears to be in fantastic spirits and in great health so not much to worry about.

Good to hear you are doing great Dr C!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

He is out of the hospital and doing well. He said he is going for a run :)

Glad he's doing great. I had my initial consult scheduled with him for this afternoon. They had to cancel it...so it looks like I'll have to be miserable for another week or so. :) Glad he's out and doing well!

ERO

The studies that show that have been exposed to be very poorly done studies that are not valid. You see the ambulance chasing law firms with the TV commercials all the time but more recent & statistically sound medical studies show that TRT does not cause heart problems.

God was watching over and he indeed appears to be recovering very well. I hope this doesn't turn into too many TRT = heart attack questions for him to answer. Any more hours wasted (and aggravation/stress) of dispelling that myth to patients may cause him to have ANOTHER heart attack :-(

Steve Williams

Best wishes for the Doctor. I think it is amazing that Dr. Crisler and Dr. Saya are so involved with this message board. Thank you, gentlemen, for taking time to entertain our questions.

Vince

Super Moderator
Dr Crisler, I'm sure you will recover quickly. It does suck having a heart attack, many people do. A heart attack is caused by soft plaque in your arteries rupturing, not TRT. My prayers are with you buddy.:)

It was actually considered a major heart attack. I had a complete right side blockage, thanks to a lone anomalous plaque rupture. Had the total situation been any different (i.e. when the ambulance arrived at my home, I was lying on the front steps, and the Cath Lab was already prepped and ready upon arrival) the Cardiologist said I wouldn't have made it. Instead, they cleared and stented the blockage, and scoped the rest of my cardiac arteries--they are "squeaky clean". I have already been returned to full daily activities. God is good

Fireproof

It was actually considered a major heart attack. I had a complete right side blockage, thanks to a lone anomalous plaque rupture. Had the total situation been any different (i.e. when the ambulance arrived at my home, I was lying on the front steps, and the Cath Lab was already prepped and ready upon arrival) the Cardiologist said I wouldn't have made it. Instead, they cleared and stented the blockage, and scoped the rest of my cardiac arteries--they are "squeaky clean". I have already been returned to full daily activities. God is good

Wow - that's crazy. Praise the Lord. Glad you are squeaky clean.

Holy shit Dr. Crisler, you are one lucky guy. God must have known that you have a lot of unfinished work to do here on planet Earth. Glad to hear that you're ok.

Loki

Any test to run to screen for this? Like a calcium scoring test?

Loki

And praise God you are OK!!!! My dad had the same thing happen and had a natural bypass... Very close call as well...

FrankUnderwood

any tips for us on preventative measures to prevent this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me